Vote Republican

Well at least for the cost of my substantial tax bill going up by 5% with the likely repeal of the Bush tax cuts for high earners like me (which I suppose I can easily afford) I get the satisfaction of seeing the despicable conservative social agenda crash and burn.

This is not going to stop me creating more jobs (to make more money for me even at a 50% tax rate instead of 45%) as opportunity for making more millions calls and tax rates are not a consideration.

Republitard Todd Akin costs conservatives an easy win and control of the Senate and the God supports rape as his will :rolleyes: candidate Richard Mourdock is soundly defeated.:cool:

Perhaps there is a God after all :p who got tired of these guys making up stuff in his name that is against the natural order and Orwellianly calling it religious freedom.
The Lord works in wonderful and mysterious ways.

Sweet :D

I get the satisfaction of seeing the despicable conservative social agenda crash and burn.

The cry of the conservative "let the people vote" is now a whimper.
People have spoken, not appointed judges.
Drop the religious social issues.
Its time to find the center.
Push for conservative fiscal policy's to regain lost momentum, or become the forgotten tea party.
Right now it looks like the party is over.

America is now a center left country.
If Republicans want to save themselves and win national presidential elections again they are going to have to embrace the new reality and throw the religious social conservatives under the bus or feed them to the lions :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back