• MetalFX Chrome

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • XJR Chrome

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters

workin_ike

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Winter is coming, and I plan on getting the wheels, intake, and exhaust all at once first of spring. I was thinking of going daring and do wheel #1 on the driver side and #2 on the passenger side. But give me a vote.
#1 MetalFX Black
#2 MetalFX Chrome
#3 OEM XJR Chrome

metal-fx-mfx2-bk.jpg

metal-fx-mfx2.jpg

tn_w05.jpg

I was thinking of going daring and do wheel #1 on the driver side and #2 on the passenger side.

WTF?

Dont do that.

IMO im not a fan of any of course but I would vote for #3 on all 4

I think #1 rim would look the best....The jag rims look good but I think something with a lip looks the best. The jag rim has no lip but is a nice looking wheel. Go with #1

The Jaguar wheels for sure. Muy CALIENTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will those Jag wheels even fit in the rear with a 26mm offset... They will stick out almost an inch more that the fronts.

I think #1 wheel and #2 wheel look ugly.

Go with #3.

As far as the asymetric look, a few celebs, and people like Diko (owner of Giovanna with a $600k R.R. Drophead) do this to there $200+ cars. Its not a trend, and I dont like to follow trends. I like to be seperate from the crowd. I am not for sure to do it. I like #1 most. I am not gonna lower it. and thanks HighlifeLS for chiming in, yes, I'd have to do 4, front wheels for offsets to match. Thanks for the feedback even though the asymetric look was negative response.

Oh, and I may go Borla. Reason, with the trend thing, I dont want magnaflows. I dont want flowmasters cause of low flow rate.

As far as the asymetric look, a few celebs, and people like Diko (owner of Giovanna with a $600k R.R. Drophead) do this to there $200+ cars. Its not a trend, and I dont like to follow trends. I like to be seperate from the crowd. I am not for sure to do it. I like #1 most. I am not gonna lower it. and thanks HighlifeLS for chiming in, yes, I'd have to do 4, front wheels for offsets to match. Thanks for the feedback even though the asymetric look was negative response. Oh, and I may go Borla. Reason, with the trend thing, I dont want magnaflows. I dont want flowmasters cause of low flow rate.
I am glad to hear that you like the #1 rim the best because it looks way better than the jag wheel especially since you are not lowering your car. Get the #1 rims because I have not seen those on a LS. Too many people put those jag rims on their LS and IMO think they are overrated because they lack a lip on the rim.

What color is your LS? that would help me give my opinion.

The jag 20's would look awesome on any LS.

What color is your LS? that would help me give my opinion.

The jag 20's would look awesome on any LS.

Judging by his cardomain link it appears that the car is black. I had that same thought.

Ah. Didn't check cardomain link. If it's black, then either 2 or 3. But I love the jag wheels. I think they are classier than either 1 or 2. But if you have to go with 1 or 2, I say 2.

I like the jag rims if the LS is lowered but think they look too plain(stock) if it is not lowered.

What size rims are you going for? If anything under 20's go with the jag wheels. If 20's then go with #1. Rims #1 and 2 are to busy inside for 18's, they would look small.

Going 20's for sure on any wheel, and I didnt think of stating that its black, sorry.

Members online

No members online now.
Back