Volant Cold Air Box

Z71

LVC Member
Reaction score
I see the have then for the 3.6VVT V6 2004 models. Does anyone have one on their car? Been trying to find if it fits the 2005..

I have one on my 2004 GMC 5.3L with the Ram Air scop and it works well.

Their Claims..
Cadillac CTS 2002-2003 3.2L Volant 15632C
Cadillac CTS 2004 3.6L Volant 15636C

* The Volant Cool Air Intake System increases horsepower, torque and gas mileage.
* Custom-designed for your truck or SUV (See appilcation list below).
* Air Ducts and Hi-Flow Box are molded of polyethylene to give your engine a clear, cool air passage.
* Cleanable and reusable high-grade filter reduces air restriction and increases engine output.
* Precision pleat-geometry optimizes airflow throughout the intake system.
* Sleek lid allows easy access to your Volant Cool Air Intake System.
* High-performance silicone hose connectors provide flexibility while maintaining strength and thermal stability.
* Stainless-steel, marine-grade clamps allow optimal performance with large operating range.
* Straight-forward installation - Simply remove the OEM air box and duct and pop in your Volant Air Intake System.
* Takes less than an hour to install using only a wrench and screwdriver - No drilling or modification of any kind.
* C.A.R.B. Certified – Legal in all 50 States.
* One-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship on your Volant Cool Air Intake System.

Here is what it looks like. (btw-I am not selling, want real world experience in the use of this)

vol-15636C_md.jpg

If you are considering putting one on your car be advised they make an objectional noise at WOT and certain RPM range. I have been told this from other CTS owners who have installed them in the past.

If you like a quite sounding car, you won't like this one bit. But if noise like loud exhaust etc if your bag, you will love this.

Just warning potential buyers.

Order the one for the 04' it will fit your 05'. I got it in mine.
DSC00573a%2Ejpg.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back