Vogue Tyre

Eldo Man

LVC Member
Reaction score
i bought a car with 17" vogues and the gold stripe is fading and the whitewall is fading and cracking very little. anyway i was going to buy some new ones but i heard a rumor that they could be repainted...do anyone no anything about that?? please help :feedback

I also have this problem with my vogue tires. If I could repaint that gold stripe it would help alot. My tires are 9yrs old and I'm pretty sure its the origianl tires that came with the car when I brought it(1996ESC) at 38K now 41K. The cracking I thought was from dry rott or just the age of the tires but I've read on this forum about other people that experience this same problem with the vogue tires. Is it just a few I don't know but if any one has some information please share it, these tires are too expensive to not repair them if its possible.

These tires are a bi_ch to clean. Does anyone know if there are brake dust shells available for regular rims.

well you might be able to have them repanted if they can
recap and retread tires then i dont see why a shop cant pain them better then paying what 250 a tire man

hey guys... im new to this website, but i read your post about re-painting the yellow and white stripes.. i have both a 94 SLS(68K) and a 97 ETC(80K) and the SLS has vogue's on it. i tired to re-paint old ones when i put new ones on for a spare, and i thought it was almost impossible. the paint i got from the cadillac dealer(who i bought the SLS from) was too thick, and got all over the black rubber part. it was such a pain in the neck... i thought it wasn't worth the aggrvation and i just threw them in the garage.

Have you tried :
WESLEYS BLACH WHITE

that stuff melts the dirt off a whitewall anyway.

For painting a white wall

I have some white wall pens. They are pens you can touch up you white walls with, or make black walls raised whites. They seem to last some time too.

Look on ebay, they are cheap.

Search white wall pen, white wall marking pen

Members online

No members online now.
Back