Video of Man Beaten to Death in Dojo

Calabrio

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This video has gone viral, so if you haven't seen or heard about it yet, here it is:

Healthy skepticism is always good when on the internet, but this looks authentic.
This is violent, and if authentic, it is a murder. Whether that's Safe For Work, WHETHER IT IS EVEN REAL, you be the judge.

YouTube - Mentally Challenged Man Beaten to Death

To quote the YOUTUBE description:
In a shocking discovery, this brutal and graphic video has just not been posted to the internet. It is a video supposedly taken from December of 1984 in which Bobby J Blythe, a karate "master instructs his student to brutally beat an individual who is seriously mentally ill. This man was later discovered dead in a dumpster and Blythe was never charged.

The instructor Bobby J Blythe had this to say about the incident:

'This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.

'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.'"

Please Youtube do not delete this video as this is the only means to bring this criminal to justice. For those watching this, please let us bring this man to justice

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmmmm.... dont quite kno what to say... ill take min to um.. think on that

I've got a few things to say about that video:

1. You are correct in that it look s authentic and real... but who knows with the type of video editing and such that can be done today.

2. He wasn't dead at that point... we was knocked out. You can hear the gasping for breath that is common when someone takes a blow to the head. But obviously there was head trauma...

3. I wasn't impressed by the level of skill of this "black belt" and was horrified by his lack of control. The man visibly and verbally conceded the fight yet he continued in anger... a complete disregard for the respect of any high level martial arts training...

In a court of law without further evidence or investigation, no murder could be proven here...

But personally I was appalled by the contents of that video and was stunned into silence...

That Marine disgraced not only himself, but his master, the dojo and the art he was practicing...

The internet research I'm doing seems to be confirming this video as real....I'm not certain though.

In a court of law without further evidence or investigation, no murder could be proven here...
If the body was actually found dead in a dumpster immediately after the date announced in the video, and if the trauma on the dead body was consistent with what's seen in the video, you have a pretty damn strong case.

But the statue of limitations might be the issue.
If this was real, and it's really 25 years old, then the statue of limitations for a second degree murder have passed. Hopefully the prosecutor would prosecute it as first degree murder. Maybe then, the defendants would waive the statue of limitations in order to get a lesser charge.

But personally I was appalled by the contents of that video and was stunned into silence...

Last edited by a moderator:
If this was real, and it's really 15 years old
Not that it really matters, but I think he said it was '84 (I really do not want to re-watch it to see if that's correct), which would make it 25 years.

Dear God, I hope it was faked--that was all kinds of f**ked up.

Not that it really matters, but I think he said it was '84 (I really do not want to re-watch it to see if that's correct), which would make it 25 years.

Dear God, I hope it was faked--that was all kinds of f**ked up.

You're correct, that was a mistake... I'll correct it.

I have no want to watch that video again either, but it sounded like the guy said "you got it" at the end with his hands in the air, clearly throwing in the towel. Anybody that can do that to somebody is the lowest scum on the earth, totally heartless. No honor whatsoever, I really hope this video is fake but it looks real... If it is real, rest his soul...

I have no want to watch that video again either, but it sounded like the guy said "you got it" at the end with his hands in the air, clearly throwing in the towel. Anybody that can do that to somebody is the lowest scum on the earth, totally heartless. No honor whatsoever, I really hope this video is fake but it looks real... If it is real, rest his soul...

I can't find anything to indicate it's fake yet.
I've been looking.

It's a fake.
I went frame by frame around 4.53 into the video, and assuming each frame is one second long, the movements shown by both the dude in white, and the victim could not have been done in one second.
The space of the movements is too large to be done in one frame only lasting a second or less.
The face of the victim lying on the floor, shows no evidence of trama or wound yet, there is a large spot of blood under his head.
The dude in white suppossedly lands his foot on the victim's face and neck, yet no where does it show blood on the face or neck, just under the victim.
In one frame the dude in white appears to knee the victim in the side of his head.
A stop frame shows the dude's knee never touched the victim, and in fact is just to the side of the victim's head.
This video is as fake as those old time western movie fights.
Bob.

Its hard to compare old video without a control sample. An impact on one side of the head may not cause bleeding on the first point of contact, yet have enough force to cause secondary trama against a hard object on the other side. The film speed on something that old is unreliable. I still haven't seen anything concrete to establish this as a fake. If proven real or fake, I don't see this as anything that the public should use to judge against the good reputation of the Marine Corps. This is just another example of a moron that has no control and insecurity issues. Knowing that there is something wrong with the guy should be enough to leave him alone. Actually getting offended or intimidated by a person who is mentally challenged and getting threatened enough to beat him while he's down is sickening. I truly hope this is a fake.

Bob's expert analysis and medical insight aside,
it looks real. What happened to the victim is the only question.

Bullshido.net is investigating this pretty aggressively.
The names of the people, the location, the reputations, and everything so far are consistent with the research.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88535

If it is real than that Piece of shi t that called himself a Marine needs to be brought to justice, as well as the assclown who made the video. Those are the kind of scum bags that need a .40 cal slug behind the ear.

Apparently the video is real.

What happened to the 'victim' is still unresolved.

AND- Youtube pulled the video.
I'm not sure why, they might be flagging it as a snuff film. I don't know.

If you want to see it, just look for "Bobby J Blythe" online

This video is as fake as those old time western movie fights.

I see you haven't seen or been in many fights.

That's as real as it gets. The blood came from the ear which came from the foot stomp to the neck region that broke his spinal cord thus leading to the wheezing/breathing before they dragged him out.

http://www.kmph.com/Global/story.asp?S=10973483

Caught on Tape: Karate Student Brutally Attacks Mentally Challenged Man

Posted: Aug 22, 2009 02:23 AM
By Norma Yuriar

Hanford, Calif. (KMPH News) - A shocking and disturbing video that is now making its way across the internet has captured the attention of the Hanford Police Department.

The six minute video shows a karate instructor ordering a student to beat and possibly kill a mentally challenged man.

"It is such a disturbing video and whether it's real or not that still needs to be confirmed," said Hanford Police Chief Carlos Mestas.

Chief Mestas says his department is assisting in the investigation of a possible crime committed 25 years ago in the state of Virginia.

"This was a very disturbing beast type of beating," said Mestas.

The footage was supposedly taken on December 13, 1984 at a karate dojo reportedly owned by Sgt. Bobby Joe Blythe who may now be living in Hanford.

"1984, that's 25 years ago, so this guy, the owner of the Dojo was 38 or 39 years old. We think that he was possibly in the military at the time hence Quantico Virginia," said Mestas.

Blythe has not been named a suspect. Attempts by KMPH News to speak with him at his home in Hanford have gone unanswered.

Mestas says he is working with local, state, federal and military investigators on the case. The video known on the internet as the "Jesus taught me" clip captures the fight between a black-belt karate student and a mentally challenged man.

Investigators say although Blythe is not seen personally hurting the victim in the video, he could still face legal troubles.

"He didn't do anything about it and he had control of it since that was one of his students. You could almost say he was the one that directed it," said Mestas.

The victim in this case can be heard saying he does not want to fight, just to demonstrate some skilled moves that "Jesus taught him". Despite his plea, the beating continues.

"Having seen his head get stomped as many times as he did, I would be surprised that he survived it or did not have at least major brain damage," said Mestas.

What's more upsetting is no one present in the video tries to help the bloodied man. He is immediately dragged out the back door like it's no big deal.

Investigators say there are still many unanswered questions including confirmation of the identities of everyone involved.

Chief Mestas says if the video is authentic it could help convict everyone involved of a crime.

"Yes, it's a cold case, there is a lot of work that needs to be done by other agencies," said Chief Mestas. "They will probably have to look for missing person cases, 25 years back, who knows? Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this."

Hanford Police is not disclosing the names of the local, state and federal agencies involved because Mestas says it could jeopardize the investigation.

If law enforcement intends to investigate this video, the first step should be to hire a video editing expert and prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that the video is real.
As I stated above, I have my doubts.
Bob.

here is the stomper/killer/coward. looks like he lives here in Florida and has a rap sheet....go figure

L73333.jpg

If law enforcement intends to investigate this video, the first step should be to hire a video editing expert and prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that the video is real.
As I stated above, I have my doubts.
Bob.

It is real.
it's been confirmed by the people in the room that day.

Members online

No members online now.
Back