"Video: Going 180 MPH -----Right past a cop!!!!!!!!"

He had the right idea change expressways and hit it again and they will never get him. LOL nice :N :p Cheering section for him

at that speed the only thing that was gonna catch him was the radio

Don't know if anyone else noticed this but he just missed a Town Car in the beginning. ;) Pretty waesome cops will never catch him :D

1/1000 of a second from death. That is why I sold my bike when I was 23. Death was inevitable.

Yeah, I gave up riding bike about 15 years ago. I walked away from a wipe out at 140kph (approx 90mph).

I think I'll stick to cars from now on!

WOW he cut in between a 90-94 town car and an Explorer or Mercury Mountaineer..

I have embalmed motor cycle crash fools who have done this before and got busted up..

Neat but dangerous.

What if a deer ran out or someone changed lanes in front of him/her....I'd say Him...

fastrace01 said:
WOW he cut in between a 90-94 town car and an Explorer or Mercury Mountaineer..

I have embalmed motor cycle crash fools who have done this before and got busted up..

Neat but dangerous.

What if a deer ran out or someone changed lanes in front of him/her....I'd say Him...

That video was shot here in NJ on RT.295 by a good friend of mine.
I posted this on the LOD like 2 years ago.

I give the guy credit one little bump and he was a dead man. It sure makes a great video since he had the guts to do it. :)

Spidar6996 said:
I give the guy credit one little bump and he was a dead man. It sure makes a great video since he had the guts to do it. :)

That bike is a Suzuki GSXR 1100R.
It's not really a gutsy move, the bike does all the work.
It accelerates so fast before you know it you look down and your doing 175!!!

The gutsy part is dodging traffic at 100 plus!!!!

ONEBADMK8 said:
That bike is a Suzuki GSXR 1100R.
It's not really a gutsy move, the bike does all the work.
It accelerates so fast before you know it you look down and your doing 175!!!

The gutsy part is dodging traffic at 100 plus!!!!

Well thanks for the info. I still give him credit for having the balls to do it. :D

Members online

Back