Vid of my system in the LS

Its top of the line american bass, dual 0 guage inputs. They retail for alot of money and are kinda hard to get a hold of. Very niec amps, and u can burp them at .25 ohm if u have the electrical system to back it up which is doing over 5500 rms.

Its top of the line american bass, dual 0 guage inputs. They retail for alot of money and are kinda hard to get a hold of. Very niec amps, and u can burp them at .25 ohm if u have the electrical system to back it up which is doing over 5500 rms.

Cool i think i am going to have my box redone for the 3rd time i dont think its tuned correctly this mojo beat the hell outta some W6's

wow your subs/setup is awesome. its a shame your car looks like hell. all the chrome looks like crap, and you dont have a buick just so you know...

Did you say u wanted to sell your subs what are u looking to get for the box and subs. aaww hell what do you want for everything... tell me seperate and or all together

well ive been offered 1050+shipping on them they weigh about 85 lbs a piece in the box. And the door speakers i just sold for about 350 well, on thursday the guy is coming to pay and pick them up. The amps im not to sure what i would sell them for but prob 800 for the vfl 400.1 and 220 for the hifonics jupiter.

Members online

No members online now.
Back