Veterans Beware

What total BS, those guys already gave enough in their life time. Why do people take advantage of people that have seen and done things they could never comprehend?

What total BS, those guys already gave enough in their life time. Why do people take advantage of people that have seen and done things they could never comprehend?

Because a lot of them are poor and homeless .Hell no one will miss them. Or who cares:eek: .
WELL I DO.

I do to. I don't have much money but I donate what I can to them. They should be looked at as heros, not homeless.

Every veteran I see I make it a point to thank. The American Legion sponsors some of the most competitive baseball 19 and under here in New England. After winning a championship they held a party at the post and told us how honored they were and proud of us. We responded by telling them we were proud to honor them. Veterans should not be treated like this, and should not go homeless under any circumstances. Being 19 I don't know all that much about politics and how the govt works to treat Vets, but they should be taken care of for life, end of story. I just can't understand how we can let this happen to the people we should be thanking for our freedom :confused:

The news article is a piece of garbage full of errors and written to try and stir controversy about the current administration. It is pollitically motivated, and that is totally wrong, our Freedom Fighters deserve the Best, but making up lies and half truths isn't the way to do it.

The news article is a piece of garbage full of errors and written to try and stir controversy about the current administration. It is pollitically motivated, and that is totally wrong, our Freedom Fighters deserve the Best, but making up lies and half truths isn't the way to do it.
Sorry but I go to that VA hosp. And it's not bull sh-t.Ive been part of the experiments. I have had (intern) doctors that have no ideal whats wrong with you and couldn't care less.
. Hey man I know it not what you want to hear but do some research. Google search for VA hosp. care Walter Reed or Little Rock Ar.It's big news locally . Talk to a Vet.
Don't get me wrong there is a lot of fine people working there that do care. Few rotten apples in the barrel.

Members online

No members online now.
Back