Venting no car problems..

Blacky Bulger

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Just venting that I had found a 2003 Lincoln LS8 for $1300 and only 107k miles and I called the seller and he never replied only to see him repost the ad a month later... I called, he answered I had scheduled an appointment for the next day. Let's just say the man who went before me bought it on the spot........

BUUUT I just found a 1994 Mark Viii with only 77k miles for $1500... I'm going to try and look at it on Saturday... owner said it needs an alignment and the clear coat is starting to peel on the roof.. he sounded honest so I'm hoping it is the real deal... :cool:

Just venting that I had found a 2003 Lincoln LS8 for $1300 and only 107k miles and I called the seller and he never replied only to see him repost the ad a month later... I called, he answered I had scheduled an appointment for the next day. Let's just say the man who went before me bought it on the spot........

BUUUT I just found a 1994 Mark Viii with only 77k miles for $1500... I'm going to try and look at it on Saturday... owner said it needs an alignment and the clear coat is starting to peel on the roof.. he sounded honest so I'm hoping it is the real deal... :cool:

Which could also mean it needs a front end rebuild and is using the alignment trick as an easy out.

Members online

Back