V8 or V6

MikeB

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to tell if an 00 LS is a V8 or V6 from the outside?

yep

if it's an old chick then its a v6, if not v8. this is 99.999% eftive

dertyclown said:
:bow:

Man, that was a little harsh.
I just sprayed my desk with the coke I was trying to drink when I read that.

Just tell me how you really feel.

ya it was

I just had to do that, no theres nothing wron with a V6. There was one in my moms van and that thing was sooo fast. :bsflag: sorry no really if it is a chick of any age its a V6

yes they do

there are outher things, but from looking from the out side that is abot all you can see

dertyclown said:

That is not so true dude....mostly it is, but not so much. My brothers fiancee's mom has one with a V8 in it...... :N

LuxurySport00 said:
in 2000 the v8/v6 both had the same decals.

Correct, I have a 2000 V8 and only have LS on the right side, not LS V8.

dertyclown said:
I just had to do that, no theres nothing wron with a V6. There was one in my moms van and that thing was sooo fast. :bsflag: sorry no really if it is a chick of any age its a V6

thats not true either, my friend got a 5.7 in her truck...bigger than my 4.6 :monkey:

Sorry to bring up a dead thread, but I am curious if there is any way to tell the difference. My '00 LS V8 does not have rear headrests, so that's not it.

JohnnyB said:
Sorry to bring up a dead thread, but I am curious if there is any way to tell the difference. My '00 LS V8 does not have rear headrests, so that's not it.
Neither did mine, but I lost interest.
I did find on the 00LS8 non-sport they do have the headrests.
Is yours a sport or non-sport?

Mine is a sport also. Maybe there just isn't a way to tell the difference, oh well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back