V8 CAI Intake for sale! Taking offers

gkatmar

LVC Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of selling my 2000 Lincoln LS V8 and will be taking off some things to sell. I am starting with my CAI Intake. If interested email me at cbaca@gkatmar.com. I was going to list this on Ebay but I thought I would start here first, so place your best offer. Payments can be sent through Paypal or money orders. If you have any questions please let me know. thanks

lincoln 001.jpg

lincoln 002.jpg

lincoln 003.jpg

lincoln 004.jpg

lincoln 007.jpg

lincoln 005.jpg

lincoln 006.jpg

Yes I will be selling the car if anyone is intersted please let me know. It currently has 65,000 miles. The car is in excellent condition. I have spring tech springs on it, cleared out headlights, clear corners, 2004 fog lights, custom exhaust with dual tips, wood kit, 2004 grille with hood emblem, 2004 17" premium wheels, kumho ecsta 45 series tires still brand new, 20% mirror tint, window visors. I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico, if interested let me know. Thanks

Well gas prices are really killing me and I need something more efficient on gas. I wish I could keep the LS, I have enjoyed every minute of it. I have not listed it for sale yet but I am really thinking of it. I am looking into getting maye a Jetta TDI. There supposed to get like 38 mpg in the city. Will see, I'm still undecided but more then likely I will be selling it sometime soon.

gkatmar said:
Well gas prices are really killing me and I need something more efficient on gas. I wish I could keep the LS, I have enjoyed every minute of it. I have not listed it for sale yet but I am really thinking of it. I am looking into getting maye a Jetta TDI. There supposed to get like 38 mpg in the city. Will see, I'm still undecided but more then likely I will be selling it sometime soon.
Dude if u want to sell those lower clear corners...i would be interested.

let me know!!!

thanks!!

So far the highest bid on the CAI is $200.00. As far as the clear corners and clear headlights I am not sure if I am going to sell the since I don't have the originals to replace them with. Thanks

gkatmar said:
So far the highest bid on the CAI is $200.00. As far as the clear corners and clear headlights I am not sure if I am going to sell the since I don't have the originals to replace them with. Thanks
Dude i will send u my entire originals if u send me the entire clear ones housing and all? As long as they will for sure fit the 2000 ls.

let me know what ya think?

:wrench

Members online

No members online now.
Back