V-leds

themiz69

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
does anyone have the switchback LEDs install on their LS? i got em and i cant seem to get them to work. any info would be greatly appreciated. the turn signal comes on but they dont come on as parking lights when the blinkers arent on.

Yeah. Just figured it out myself. You need to put a resistor on the running lights wire so when the running lights are on, they are dim and when you brake, they light up their normal bright light. I used a 100 ohm 1/2 watt resistor wired onto the blu/black wire. Cut this wire and put the resistor in between the 2 ends.

Yeah now the problem we are having is that we can't get the bulb out message to go away

my lamp out message didnt come on for a while. i can deal with that as long as the lights work. id figure it out eventually.

Time for another resistor on the main LED wire, maybe?

Yeah, tried that with nothing happening.

my lamp out message didnt come on for a while. i can deal with that as long as the lights work. id figure it out eventually.

It wont come on if the parking lights are off, but if you have the parking lights on, or headlights like at night, the message will come on. I found a temporary solution for it not to beep after you reset/delete the message once.

We're trying to make the LED bulb work in this thread

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=66617

Members online

No members online now.
Back