Using Forscan On The LS

238LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, have any of you done much with Forscan on the LS? I started using it recently to make some changes to my 21 F150 and thought I would see if anybody had done much with it on the LS.

What kind of changes have you guys made? Just curious as to what I would be able to do with it.

What kind of changes have you guys made? Just curious as to what I would be able to do with it.
What changes did you do to your truck? I just use it to read codes and display sensor information.

I turned off the double honk when I get out and close the door with the engine running, changed the headlights to always default to the last position they were in when I shut the engine off (instead of always being the auto position), enabled fog lights with high beams, enabled my trailer brake controller after I installed it, changed the animations on the center and dash screens to the “Ford Performance” themed ones, and then changed my speedo and TPMS warning threshold for the 35x12.50x18s I put on it.

I turned off the double honk when I get out and close the door with the engine running, changed the headlights to always default to the last position they were in when I shut the engine off (instead of always being the auto position), enabled fog lights with high beams, enabled my trailer brake controller after I installed it, changed the animations on the center and dash screens to the “Ford Performance” themed ones, and then changed my speedo and TPMS warning threshold for the 35x12.50x18s I put on it.
Oh nice, interesting. I might have to do more playing around with it, I've also got a 2013 f350 Platinum. Not sure there's much to change on my 2003 Lincoln besides fog lights with high beams or daytime running lights on or off, I've not really noticed anyone talking about changing anything other than that on the Lincolns in here. I've mostly seen them talk about monitoring sensors and programming keys and stuff like that. The f350 definitely has more screens and features I could play with though I'm sure. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back