For Sale Used STOPTECH Big Brake FULL Upgrade Kit!! Lincoln LS

Sean2000gt

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys, I'm in the process of selling my car (2002 Lincoln Ls) and been thinking about throwing back on the oem brakes and selling the STOPTECH kit. The kit Includes 14" two-piece slotted rotors with caliper, bracket, and stainless lines for the front and the same on the rear except they are the 13" rotors. This will include EVERYTHING you need to bolt on and go. I will have the rotors resurfaced once removed and the brake pads are only a few months old, still look like new. I priced the kit online and the total came to $5150!! I'm just trying to get some money back so I'm asking $1500 obo. The kit was installed about a year and a half ago so rotors still have plenty of life left. All I have is this pic of the car but if anyone is seriously interested i'll take up close pictures. thanks! pm me or text/call 757 968 2381. Willing to ship but your paying! Located in Newport News, VA 23606.

DSC_0081_zps6ff15618.jpg

6bb84688-bedd-4f98-bf61-33e426f283ea_zpsa2337b7a.jpg

Wow cant believe someone actually has a set of these. Can you post up more/better pics?

Can you share your experience on braking performance of the stoptechs vs stock?

Gl selling.

Should fit. Brakes didn't change Gen. I to Gen. II except for the parking brake. So you may lose that in the process.

Wow cant believe someone actually has a set of these. Can you post up more/better pics?

Can you share your experience on braking performance of the stoptechs vs stock?

Gl selling.

+1

Besides the guy from lsk, I had not come across someone with them.

I'm looking to upgrade brakes when I but aftermarket rims snd tires on my 06. Anyone no of the best place and kind to get for a good price I have a red Ls and want the caliber to be red also

Members online

No members online now.
Back