Upper control arms and sway bars

06 lincoln ls v8...I see cheap sets and really expensive sets...what brands do yall recommend
When it comes to suspenion I would stay away from cheap parts. I would try to stick with OEM as much as possible or the reputable suspenion brands at mimium.

I have a bunch of Mevotech Supreme suspension parts on my LS and I like them. Always a perfect fit and so far, no problems or issues.

I used LEMFÖRDER for my front upper control arms. Quality seemed very good to me. No problems so far.
If you figure about 300 for parts then that is 350 for labor. Not great but it sounds fair. Not a hard job but the drivers side is a little difficult to access. I found a 15mm gearwrench essential.

I would DIY the upper control arms if you're comfortable since it's a fairly simple job. The sway bar is a bit more complicated and that would be what I'd take it in for.

As for parts, I second the mevotech brand posted above but if money is not an issue oem would probably be best.

I just put the Mevotech brand brand Sway Bar Links on.. Thicker than Stock plus they come with grease fittings. Ordered from RockAuto Part #'s
MK80246 - Left Rear
MK80245 - Right Rear
MK80261 - Both Fronts

Members online

Back