Upgrade rims to 20" - need adapter?

TiziteLayinLow

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have 00 LS -- the rim is 17 x 7.5 .. i have a pair of 20 x 8.5 rims that i would like to put on it.. obviously the lugs dont fit - does anyone know of an adapter that I can get to make it work? and how far will this make the rim stick out?

any information is greatly appreciated - thanks, matt

what does'nt fit because that is the size i have on my LS with no adpters. Is the back spacing off or the lug pattern. i know there is a place in So Cal that make billet alum ones.

i talked to some rims shops around here, they say stay away from adapters on this car, since its sits so low the offset will make it look terrible and ride even worst. i asked cause theres not many rims that fit the ls and wanted some that dont come in our offset, and asked about adapters, i wouldnt do it to the ls. i had ads. on my explorer and it looked good but rode terrible.

ya the lugs are a bit smaller on my hub than the rims holes... i didnt realize it would make that much of a difference on the ride - i figured they would only be an inch or so out.

thanks for the info.. if anyone knows of a place that will make them let me know

TiziteLayinLow said:
I have 00 LS -- the rim is 17 x 7.5 .. i have a pair of 20 x 8.5 rims that i would like to put on it.. obviously the lugs dont fit - does anyone know of an adapter that I can get to make it work? and how far will this make the rim stick out?

any information is greatly appreciated - thanks, matt
Contact Fred Goeske at WheelSpacers.com. He made a set for me to clear my StopTech brake kit.

Members online

No members online now.
Back