Updated pics 00' ls8, navy blue/black rims...

pwr2killayak

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
here are some updated pics of my ls8. just got a new camera so ill be having updated pics pretty frequently now...still trying to figure out the best settings w/ this camera so the pictures aren't great (casio exislim 7.2mp).

you can see the crack in my front right wheel in this pic... freakin houston...
4ku9d7p.jpg

couple pics after work...
4osbcl3.jpg

645mr06.jpg

54dr02h.jpg

681z4gp.jpg

the new 12's...
4p331ok.jpg

523rte0.jpg

5x47gq1.jpg

at home in the garage...
4zn9y1k.jpg

how do the subs sound on revurb? always wanted to try mine like that but never really did it. nice piks

sound is really good actually. first time ive had mine setup like that too and i really like it. crisp and loud. only problem is im still running my stock deck so i dont have much control over the sound besides bass/treble. i need to get a bigger/more powerful amp to push the subs (subs are 1200w peak each, amp is 1000w).

thx for the comments...

looks good. car looks black at first. i got my sub hooked up to the stock headunit also.

Quick note about using stock head unit with aftermarket sub/amp combo... get a Re-Q or Re-Q5... its a pain to wire into each door speaker, but it keeps the bass from doing that compression/roll off thing that the stock head unit does when you turn the car up... and all the stock controls still work! (Disclainer: I used to work for MTX, the manufacturer of this part... and though I'm not pleased with the company, I STILL recomend these parts... they are worth every penny)

thx for the comments. eventually ill upgrade my components but until then im working on engine mods and a walled off cut out for my sub box...

snapped a couple of new shots while bored at work. starting to take better pics w/ the camera... or at least i think.

5xxy8sy.jpg

5z4pr40.jpg

4lyv5o8.jpg

i know its kinda the same shot but i was stuck at work.

Very sharp. Rims look good. A lot of time it seems people pick the rims without considering the vehicle itself.

I'd recommend running to RatShack(tm) and wiring up those cig-plugs above the glove box, though. :cool:

Looks nice!

Anyone else remember when people were arguing with him that his car is black and not blue? ...lol

I'd recommend running to RatShack(tm) and wiring up those cig-plugs above the glove box, though.

ive been thinking about that alot recently. when i had the guys install my alarm, i had them wire my radar detector to the fuse box.

thing is, I wouldnt know where to start. i hooked up my xm pretty easily but thats pretty much plug/play/put antenna where you want/wire hiding. not sure what i would need or how to do it so any insight would be greatly appreciated...

Anyone else remember when people were arguing with him that his car is black and not blue? ...lol

best part about that is that im red/green color blind.

Members online

Back