Updated my Fleetwood pictures!

That is such a nice looking car. The wheels really add a lot. I think I'm going to do some flavor of 6 spokes with Vogue tires on mine. I'll tell you this it's very hard to find wheels for either one of my cars. It seems like the Fleetwood stuff is for up 90 then 95 and 96. The 92, 93 and 94's get left out.

Same with my Seville it's always whatever to 88 then 91 and up. I guess I bought the wrong cars.

I was going to go for these but I just don't have that kind of cash.

Baccarat_wheels_2120.jpg

Here is a photoshopped version of the wheels I'm now considering

:feed

fleetwood-right-custom2.jpg

seville-right-custom.jpg

Last edited:
As far as wheels go, I don't think there's any difference between a '93 and a '96. That one with the gold stuff on it is a little too busy for my tastes anyway. Your photoshop looks better. Whatever you do, just be careful not to get something that's too wide for your fender skirts to fit over. Good luck.

Thanks. I don't really plan on changing the size at all. Although It's pretty hard to find 15's. I may have to go to 16" but with the correct tire size to compensate.

:beer:

Revoh said:
As far as wheels go, I don't think there's any difference between a '93 and a '96. That one with the gold stuff on it is a little too busy for my tastes anyway. Your photoshop looks better. Whatever you do, just be careful not to get something that's too wide for your fender skirts to fit over. Good luck.

Members online

Back