updated 2004 lincol lse grill - installed!

felo3769

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
well here it is (I got my car back a week after having that littel accident)

The headlights are also something Ive been waiting to isntall also. they are projector headlights (out of an E55 benz) bizenon. They are just plcaeed there though, not running yet because i dont have much time to toy with the wiring today. i will try to get that working this weeked. well enjoy and tell me what you guys think.

oh and sorry about the bad and lopsided pics i was kinda in a hurry :rolleyes: :L

hid and new grille 005.jpg

hid and new grille 011.jpg

hid and new grille 012.jpg

hid and new grille 002.jpg

hid and new grille 003.jpg

hid and new grille 004.jpg

hid and new grille 008.jpg

hid and new grille 010.jpg

hid and new grille 013.jpg

Those projectors are pretty cool. Make sure to show us a night light show.

All your car needs now is a HUGE innercooler residing in that nice air dam. But don't be rice, make sure it is hooked up to something! LOL.

thats kinda funny, take some pieces of sheet metal or something and make an intercooler . if there was a TC or SC for the LS then thats a nother tthing and would look good there but oh well..

I will make sure to get some pics up of the projectors at night.

Are those the motorized directional projectors? They look like they move through the corners.

nah, those would be way to difficult to install anyways because you would probably have to configure them in with the computer as well as the steering etc. It would be pretty neat though. The bi xenon projector has the regular Lows and the High beams in one.

Joeychgo said:
sharp grille man! and id kill for those lights!

didnt the mark once come with hid projector lights? i acutally think that it was the first vehicle that came equipped with them (correct me if i am mistaken). Of course, sicne they were the first ones, they were horrible, but maybe you could pick up a pair and retrofit some new projectors in there.
:D

just kidding. no projectors. just hid and it was later recalled.

Holy old thread batman. I'm pretty sure that felo sold his LS about 6 months ago. I also had those projectors installed in my car and they were a pain to install.

felo3769 said:

The headlights are also something Ive been waiting to isntall also. they are projector headlights (out of an E55 benz) bizenon. They are just plcaeed there though, not running yet because i dont have much time to toy with the wiring today. i will try to get that working this weeked. well enjoy and tell me what you guys think.

oh and sorry about the bad and lopsided pics i was kinda in a hurry :rolleyes: :L

Not even 21 with an LSE... Just wondering how... BTW Looks very good.

Projectors can be found on eBay from cars like Audi's or BMWs and unless you are real handy in the garage, you will need to have them custom retrofitted. Check out www.hidplanet.com. they sell the parts you need and even do the installations. It gets very pricey though. You can also check out the forums over there and read up on it. Some of the guys on that board do the custom installs themselves for a lot cheaper.

felo3769 said:

where can i get me that grill????

Members online

No members online now.
Back