Update-parts left over

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wanted to pop back in and see how everyone was doing and whats new in the LS world. As many know I sold the LS for 7200 back in... March I think. I went through some thinking and was going to buy a 300 but after contemplating what would be best on gas and my pocket I opted that it wouldn't have been a smart investment for the future. I ended up finding a 2007 Ford Taurus w/ 30k fully loaded that I got. I ended up with a 7 year 72k mile warranty and couldn't be happier on my decision. I'm getting 27 mpg city and 33 on the highway and it takes reg not premium. What a difference than the LS. I know its not a flashy beast like the LS was and it is a huge change but for once I had to do what was smart and not what I wanted at the time. I will have some pics just to show that it isn't as bad as some may think.

As far as the LS goes I was left with some parts that I need to clear out. I need to get rid of them so make me some offers

2000 stock grill
2000 stock rear surround
Drivers side mirror, foldable. heated (black)
Kuda cell phone mount (this thing was great since there is not room in the LS to put your phone/black in color)
Front engine cover (the plastic piece that goes over the lights)
Rear sub woofer tray

I need to get these things out of here so make reasonable offers. I will have some pics if people are interested.

I wanted to say thanks also to all of those that helped me, put up with me, gave me a hand through repairs and those that I met in person. This is by far the best forum out there hands down. Thanks.

Hey the Taurus isn't a bad rig. They are pretty nice and it sounds like you got a good deal. Pics?

Good luck selling your items.

Personally I love Tauruses. Maybe it's because so many people I've known have had them. If I got a good deal on one I would definitely get it as a daily driver.

Sounds like you made a wise choice; that Taurus should see you through a lot of miles for not much money. Best of luck with it!

Members online

Back