Upcoming Events

codewize

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
As of right now the NE Chapter has a few meets on the calendar.

Saturday, March 12th, 2005
Time: 9:00 AM
561 Us Highway 1
Edison, NJ

Directions to follow

Saturday, April 9th, 2005
Time: ~10:00AM
Location: Sloatsburg Rest Area (Just north of NYS Thruway exit 15)
Take I-287 North / West to I-87 (NYS Thruway) Follow signs towards Albany
Here is a reference http://www.nycroads.com/exits/thruway_nyack-albany/

If I remember correctly, we are still looking for events in July, August,.......

I can look for stuff around here if ya'll want to come down here.

One_Way said:
If I remember correctly, we are still looking for events in July, August,.......

I can look for stuff around here if ya'll want to come down here.
yes do that we need a more southerly meet. its only fair.
Eric

Don't forget the Ford Weekend at Englishtown, NJ on May 21-22 (definite meet day to be announced) and the Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA on June 3,4 and 5. Just as an extra incentive, Dereck and his lovely better half Jane will be attending as they will be vacationing here in the "colonies" all the way from Merry 'ole England at that time. A few of us have met them and I can say that I enjoyed their company more than some of my own family members. Please make a special effort to greet our friends from across the pond!

codewize said:
As of right now the NE Chapter has a few meets on the calendar.

Saturday, March 12th, 2005
Time: 9:00 AM
561 Us Highway 1
Edison, NJ

Directions to follow

Saturday, April 9th, 2005
Time: ~10:00AM
Location: Sloatsburg Rest Area (Just north of NYS Thruway exit 15)
Take I-287 North / West to I-87 (NYS Thruway) Follow signs towards Albany
Here is a reference http://www.nycroads.com/exits/thruway_nyack-albany/

I registered yesterday ... I hope they keep all the Lincolns together ... it's gonna be a madhouse there and trying to find everyone is going to be a chore unless we all try to make our arrival times about the same!

One_Way said:
I registered for the All-Ford Nationals today. :headbang:

I'll be in the showfield with my Garnet Red Mark VII.

Yes of course. I knew there was another I just couldn't recall the dates. I will not be at either of these. A little to far to E town and I'll be in the Carribean that week in June :) Back just in time for the GM Nat's

HizHonor said:
Don't forget the Ford Weekend at Englishtown, NJ on May 21-22 (definite meet day to be announced) and the Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA on June 3,4 and 5.

codewize said:
Yes of course. I knew there was another I just couldn't recall the dates. I will not be at either of these. A little to far to E town and I'll be in the Carribean that week in June :) Back just in time for the GM Nat's

I might be at the GM Nats too....wif this.... :Beer

chevelledriv.jpg

chevellepass.jpg

chevelle20.jpg

chevelle30.jpg

chevelle40.jpg

So who is acually going to Edison ?
I will be tough for me ,I need to get out of work.

I could bring my LS-6 to the GM nats

CHEVELLE NOSE AT MOMS.jpg

he lives he lives wow work must be killin yah huh. well i got about 20-25 guys going including me i havent had a chance to talk with dave at all. anyway gimme a call 718-666-5522
Eric

No need to register for E-Town. You just show up at that one. .. I'll be going to that one. .. And Carlisle too. But in E-Town, I'll be bringing my SuperCoupe. At Carlisle I'll have my 93 Mark & the T-Bird. .. Funny as it is, the Mark's were usually in the same isle as the Bird's so I probably met many of you. We had the big NJTaCC dual tents right in the isle. .. And although I didn't know about this club until a month ago when Eric let me in on it, I had my LSC at Carlisle last year.

Anthony

anthony.jpg

Members online

Back