Up and running FAST again

quick60

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I ended up rebuilding the trans myself and with a help of a good friend, did couple changes now it has a FB Performance full manual valve body with transbrake, also step up to novi 2200 and new treadstone intercooler, very happy with the results ran a PB of 10.4 at 133mph 1.55 sixty foot, made 3 passes at the track and all in the 10s love it:cool: ,first pass 10.7 spun and let off early, also running new wheel setup and new mickey thompson drag radials.
burn clutch.jpgnew valve body.jpgpizza and trans.jpgtrans1.jpg
3 times slips.jpg10.4.jpg10.5.jpgnew mickey.jpgnew wheels driveway.jpgnovi engine bay.jpgnovi vs novi.jpgtrack.jpgtreadstone.jpg

burn clutch.jpg

new valve body.jpg

pizza and trans.jpg

trans1.jpg

3 times slips.jpg

10.4.jpg

10.5.jpg

new mickey.jpg

new wheels driveway.jpg

novi engine bay.jpg

novi vs novi.jpg

track.jpg

treadstone.jpg

nice pizza stand haha. i love it.

good stuff. but i want some videos!

plz and ty. :)

Nice numbers and car. I am in Antioch, I would like to check it out sometime.
For your supercharger install, what did you use parts/kit? I have been reading and it sounds straight forward. Trying to find an alternative to the big dollar mustang kits new. What would you have done different?

Got one more videos against modified Evo I cannot upload from my phone I will try to do it later

Nice numbers and car. I am in Antioch, I would like to check it out sometime.
For your supercharger install, what did you use parts/kit? I have been reading and it sounds straight forward. Trying to find an alternative to the big dollar mustang kits new. What would you have done different?
For sure I be going to local tracks here, hurting feelings of some corvettes, as far as the blower goes I would try to buy a head unit and bracket and do intercooler piping yourself

[video=youtube;97pJ2hiyuRk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97pJ2hiyuRk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

not sure how to fix the quality of the video, it plays a lot better on my windows media player

Members online

No members online now.
Back