Unheated Heated seat?

kleetus

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a '00 LS V8 and my heated seat doesn't seem to heat. I just purchased the car, so I'm still trying to figure out where everything's at yet. Is this common? Passenger side seat heats, or at least that's what everyone tells me when they are franticly trying to shut it off or climb out of the seat! I'm New to leather seats, but to be honest, even at 9 degrees here in Pittsburgh, they really aren't that bad even without the heater. Thanks for the input,

Kleetus

Last edited:
Word around the web is that the heating element in the seat breaks from the constant flexing so it would make sense that the drivers side would go first.

wow, I know this is an old post, but I'm having this problem now. Anyone know how to diagnose the problem with the seat not working?

is the drivers side. I am sure it is. The element in the drivers seat has to be replaced. It is a bit of a laborintensive job as removing the seat is a PITA. But if you are up to it call, email or pm maxx at five star listed on the left of the webpage or in my signature. He can get the right quote for you.

They absolutely beat the dealers and justabout anyone else I have bought from.

Members online

No members online now.
Back