Umnitza Angel Eyes (Chromium)

605RezlifeLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So I got these angel eyes sitting in my room for my 01' LS, the problem is... I've done work on my headlights before and sealed them with the black rtv sealant :confused: now I don't know what to do with the Angel Eyes so if anybody is interested in a fair trade of my modded headlights for your stock headlights, or if you have any idea how to take apart the black sealant, let me know. Thanx in Advance.

rim.jpg

If it's just a bead of rtv sealant, just peel it off. I've opened up mine like 3 times now, and each time I just scrape off the rtv sealant, and reapply new stuff when I'm done.

Peel off the stuff you applied last time. If you applied it like you are supposed to, you completely reassemble the headlight, then put a bead of RTV sealant around the seam.

Or did you apply sealant to the housing before putting the lens back on?

how hard is it to istall angel eyes or the halos cant find any aftermarket ones on ebay

if you are patient and are somewhat mechanically inclined you can do it. it is more of a patience issue, it is not that hard to do. might as well paint the bezel why you are at it, oh yeah and clear the corners.

Peel off the stuff you applied last time. If you applied it like you are supposed to, you completely reassemble the headlight, then put a bead of RTV sealant around the seam.

I put the black sealant before the lens and pushed it together, simply just replaced the grey sealant, is that bad :confused: I had no idea I could just place a bead over it. would it be possible to heat it up like the grey sealant and peel it apart.

yes but you will virtually destroy the housing, i learned that lesson the hard way:mad:

it can be taken apart but its very hard, i just had to do this recently. you will do some damage and since it is a first gen with no screws at the top it may not be worth it ,....i say sell

is it possible to cut the black sealant? I have tools I just don't want to **** it up to the point where I'd need to buy a new assembly.

Listen to Pektel dude!

Most of these guys got Halo's or have dealt with them...especially the guys who've had to replace the Angel eyes one after the other due to some quality issues....

no angel eyes for me then :( ... unless :shifty:

no I better not, well if anybody is looking for umnitza angel eyes chromium, let them know I got a brand new set

Members online

No members online now.
Back