Ummm, black water

MarkOfDeath

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok air ride went out, so i havent been driving my car, for the past 4-5 days, however, I stared it today, with a little rougher idle but then slowly smoothed out to the rough idle it was before. I get out of the car to turn of the air ride, while its running and I notice black puddle and black water dripping out, only on the one side, then the other one starts dripping water, which is normal. Note i have cat back duals with no third cat or mufflers. could burning oil cause this or was it likly condensation that fromed in the pipe and the crap in there from running rich turned the water slimy black

MarkOfDeath said:
Ok air ride went out, so i havent been driving my car, for the past 4-5 days, however, I stared it today, with a little rougher idle but then slowly smoothed out to the rough idle it was before. I get out of the car to turn of the air ride, while its running and I notice black puddle and black water dripping out, only on the one side, then the other one starts dripping water, which is normal. Note i have cat back duals with no third cat or mufflers. could burning oil cause this or was it likly condensation that fromed in the pipe and the crap in there from running rich turned the water slimy black

Normal. Don't worry.

ok, i know water is normal, being a by product of the cats, but it was a slimy black, and the other one was clear spring water, i even bottled up the clear water and sold it as evan.

MarkOfDeath said:
ok, i know water is normal, being a by product of the cats, but it was a slimy black, and the other one was clear spring water, i even bottled up the clear water and sold it as evan.

Thats just the by product of he exhaust. I get it too when its cold out or humid.

Members online

Back