Ugh.....

SOCOLDLS00

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Got some new tires put on today usually run Michelin touring tires but figure I would try some pirelli p4s along with the michelins I bought about a month ago however as soon as I pull out of the tire shop I hear a crack from my back passenger window push the button & it falls I gotta get in & look but I'm pretty sure the regulator/motor is done(along with the other side's which is being held up by a shoestring & safety wire(dont judge me lol))so now both of my back windows are useless and only a week before I was supposed 2 get my windshield replaced....she's turning into a money pit

Just the regulator. The motor should be fine.

Don't feel bad the wife's drivers side rear door glass fell down 3 months after we purchased LS new in July 2000. Dealer tried to repair 3 times, no success, wife took in. I went to dealer with car, yelled @ everyone in the place like a DI to a new recruit, dealer owner & wife came out of office to see crazy guy in showroom yelling. Buyers on showroom floor left! Owner got service dept to fix! No problems Jan 2001 to date with the door!

Don't feel bad the wife's drivers side rear door glass fell down 3 months after we purchased LS new in July 2000. Dealer tried to repair 3 times, no success, wife took in. I went to dealer with car, yelled @ everyone in the place like a DI to a new recruit, dealer owner & wife came out of office to see crazy guy in showroom yelling. Buyers on showroom floor left! Owner got service dept to fix! No problems Jan 2001 to date with the door!

LOL nice my right side went out like 6 months ago right after i put in my 12s and took out the amber lenses(same day) now not even 5 minutes after i get new tires same thing the LS is like a child give her one thing & she demands something else

Got some new tires put on today usually run Michelin touring tires but figure I would try some pirelli p4s along with the michelins I bought about a month ago however as soon as I pull out of the tire shop I hear a crack from my back passenger window push the button & it falls I gotta get in & look but I'm pretty sure the regulator/motor is done(along with the other side's which is being held up by a shoestring & safety wire(dont judge me lol))so now both of my back windows are useless and only a week before I was supposed 2 get my windshield replaced....she's turning into a money pit

All cars are money Pits. Between mine and my wifes immediate family, we've had::
Honda accord, 3 Ford Expeditions, Camaro, Taurus, Dodge Van, Ford E150, 4 Dodge caravans, Z28, 4 mustangs, 2 Explorers, Saturn, 3 Lincoln LS (3.9 all 3), Journey, GMC Savana (POS btw), monte carlo, 2 chrysler intrepids (3.3 and 3.5) 2 buick centurys, Honda pilot, Fiat Spider, Dodge challenger (1970), SS Chevelle (1969), Nissan Altima 3.5, 2 Crown Victorias, VW Jetta, BMW 330i, Jeep grande cherokee overlander, Mazda milenia, Cavalier, Grand am, Saab 93.. And thats what i can think of at the moment.

Now im going to list them, best 5 and worst 5 for PROBLEMS:

Top 5 for WORST Problems:
5) Honda Accord
4) Both Buick centurys. ALL 4 window motors failed in 'same year' i believe.
3) Dodge Van (was ram 1500) extended. Tranny failed 3 times.
2) Saab 93. Would rate this no#1 but the engine still works
1) Mazda milenia - Car died. engine block melted. 60K miles

TOP 5 for BEST cars with little problems
5) Ford E150 cargo Van
4) BOTH Crown Victoria's. Ex-Interceptors btw
3) Fiat spider
2) Nissan Altima
1) All four Mustangs

Why i give the Mustang first place, is because ALL 4 mustangs of different years between my 2 families, NON of them really had any issues. Just fantastic cars. Other than people abusing them, LOL these cars take the abuse and keep going. 2 of them were V6, 1 was the 4cyl, and 1 is V8 5.0 1991 thats STILL in the driveway.

So from being a car buff and asking millions of questions since i was little, i got to know these vehicles. Hence i say all cars have problems. Except that Altima. pretty damn good car. No issues to report yet on it except the belt i think is going.

So SOCOLDLS00, dont feel bad about minor things you can fix yourself. My family had to replace the motor on the Mazda milenia, our Sab 93 wont drive with its failing suspension, 3 transmissions in our DODGE cargo van (Dodge freaken sucks. To hell with chrysler) and ALL 4 windows gone in the Buick we used to have. The other Buick just out right sucked.

OP, every time i look at the title of the thread, i keep thinking you trying to imitate Rick Ross.

ha

Members online

No members online now.
Back