Typical Democrat...Do as I say, not as I do.

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
From Drudge...

Obama Warns of Gas Guzzling Cars in Town Hall Meeting
Tue Aug 15 2006 21:47:08 ET

Illinois Senator Barack Obama warns citizens at his 50th Town Hall meeting about gas guzzling, WPSD-TV reports.

It was among many points made to the standing room only audience at the Metropolis Community Center. Obama spoke on everything from DC politics to global warming.

He says part of the blame for the world's higher temperatures rests on gas guzzling vehicles. Obama says consumers can make the difference by switching to higher mileage hybrids.

Today the Senator said, "It would save more energy, do more for the environment and create better world security than all the drilling we could do in Alaska."

"After the meeting... Obama left in a GMC Envoy after admitting to favoring SUV's himself," claimed local News Channel 6.

What do you expect, him and his aides to leave in an Insight? At least the Envoy is a 6 cylinder. And even the V8 Denali gets the same gas mileage.

Like any of those people took him seriously to begin with. That guy is a moron to begin with.

But are you really surprised? It's typical. Observe; politicians want tougher gun laws- yet, most of them are licensed to carry guns- including Barbra Boxer and Diane Feinstein (yes- you read it right). The hacks are always yappin' about "tougher drug laws/ penalties" and such- yet they laugh and excuse their own past/pesent drug use (I didn't inhale). You go to prison- they were just "experimenting". Or how about the tobacco debaucles. They want higher cigarette taxes, no smoking signs everywhere- yet, many of them smoke or accept millions in campaign funds from tobacco companies.

That's why I refuse to take any politician seriously. I have no respect for 99% of them. They start flappin', I either roll my eyes, laugh, or pass out. Fvck em' all.

rmac694203 said:
What do you expect, him and his aides to leave in an Insight? At least the Envoy is a 6 cylinder. And even the V8 Denali gets the same gas mileage.

They should practice what they preach. They should spend tens of thousands more dollars of their own money investing in little Priuses and Insights that hold only two people each, so they can understand what kind of burden they are expecting the rest of the (POORER THAN THEY ARE) populace to do. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.
Back