Two more Mark VIIs docked...

LXRY YOT

LVC Member
Reaction score
It seems as if these Lincoln forums are multiplying like roaches. Anyway, like all the other Mark VII owners here I belong to at least three other Lincoln forums. They are extremely informative and entertaining. I am a newbie at Lincoln ownership (Dec 2003).

I own a 1991 Mark VII LSC totally bone stock right down to the mudflaps. Everything works on it and it runs like new with 88,000 miles on her.

My other Lincoln is a 1984 Mark VII GTC. This car also had the Jack Roush performance engineering package done to it (351W-4V, Warner T5 tranny, 3:45 T-lock rear). I have just started a website where I update it with info and pics. Feel free to sniff around it. It's great to be a part of the Lincoln community!

http://web.infoave.net/~snonnenman/MyLSC.htm

:W

Glad you made it! Not sure I like the roaches comparison, but hey -- LOL
ENJOY!!!!!!!

What's wrong with roaches? They're the most adaptive creatures on the planet. They were here before us and will be here long after we're gone.

OK, well I dont mind being a roach then just nobody step on me LOL

Welcome aboard. Maybe you could post your times with the Cleveland motor in the timeslips section here for all to view. It would be greatly appreciated.

Jack Roush put a 351W engine in select GTCs. They didn't make Clevelands in 1985. As soon as I get the car and tune it up I'll definitely look for a track. Jacksonville NC has a great one. I have a couple friends who race there.

Scott

LXRY YOT said:
It seems as if these Lincoln forums are multiplying like roaches. Anyway, like all the other Mark VII owners here I belong to at least three other Lincoln forums. They are extremely informative and entertaining. I am a newbie at Lincoln ownership (Dec 2003).

I own a 1991 Mark VII LSC totally bone stock right down to the mudflaps. Everything works on it and it runs like new with 88,000 miles on her.

My other Lincoln is a 1984 Mark VII GTC. This car also had the Jack Roush performance engineering package done to it (351W-4V, Warner T5 tranny, 3:45 T-lock rear). I have just started a website where I update it with info and pics. Feel free to sniff around it. It's great to be a part of the Lincoln community!

http://web.infoave.net/~snonnenman/MyLSC.htm

Welcome....pull up a seat, enjoy and have fun, oh....and invite some of ya friends along!

:Beer​

Welome to the site. I know everyone says they same thing so I thought I would fallow suit.

Members online

No members online now.
Back