orlando150.gif

orlando149.gif

orlando152.gif

orlando151.gif

Just put these on yesterday...

DUB REMIX's 20's

:N

Forgive the mess in the garage...

Everytime we think a hurricane might come our way, everything has to go in there.

those pics are huge, u should make em smaller. or is that just my comp. but i like em, what did u pay for em from brad.

They were 2780....

They stick out a little bit, but that's the make of em. What are you gonna do? I don't think they look bad at all though.

The Wings West Kit get's put on this week along with a whole new paint job. Will post pics again.

how did you get those larg ass pics on here i thout you couldnt post pis bigger then 800x800 on here man

daddy likes... i was thinkin' like 18's or 19's but damn... what size tires and how does it ride?? backspace?

yo man those are 20s i know when i get new rims im sticking with 16s dont wana mess up the speed or anything like that

What size are your tires? I've got 20s as well and they rub like a mofo. Infact, my fenders are getting modded as we speak.

if theyre rubbing take a bat and roll your fenders out. thats what i did and the rubbing is gone, except when i got people in the back then over bumps it rubs

Tis

My rims used to rub until I took the spare tire out and now I havent had a problem yet the only way will rub is if im flying down the street and hit a dip. If I drive regular its all good

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

myfile1.jpg

Those are some nice rims man, looks real nice. How do you like those nittos. I am probably gonna change my tires and don't know what to get. I have Nankangs on my dubs, but wanna get something esle, something more quiter.

fsfsd.JPG

Staff online

Members online

Back