Turning heads

clean ls, that is an odd look for a ls in my opinion. i get alot of looks in the summertime with my 18's on, but when i drive it with my stock rims, i dont get alot of looks. i also get the phrase "old man car" from some young kids until i leave a stop light and all i can see is their headlights in my mirrors

I've had mine for about 6 months now and have had a couple people ask me what kind of car it is and then ask about the body kit. When the find out that it is factory they can't believe it's a lincoln. I also had a guy follow me to a rest stop when I was driving to Chicago just to ask me what an LSE was, it was an older gentleman in a town car.

What exactly is LSE?

I get good vibes from the kids at school, especially the ones who know anything about cars and the ones whose parents didn't buy them a 50K Lexus.

I've done a fair amount of mods to her in a year and a half, but I find it funny that something as simple as a white and blue LED interior that cost all of $20 gets as many compliments as the AVIC-D2 :rolleyes:

But like many of you other younger guys said, EVERYONE thought 'yacht-car' when I said Lincoln and did a double take when they actually say what it was. haha, that alone was worth gettin the LS !

nickandersonLS01 said:
What exactly is LSE?
Just an LS with but a factory body kit that is different from the standard LS. Anyone else feel free to chime in on this but I think that is pretty much it. IMO I think it looks a bit better, but I think all LSes are great looking cars, especially the '03+!

nickandersonLS01 said:
What exactly is LSE?
Different front bumper cover(round fogs), side skirts, rear skirt, painted grill and rear plate surround, anthracite waterfall grill. Only available in 02 for the 00-02 body style.

For the 03up body style the LSE was available in 04 and 05 and included same above but with all red tail lights and chrome waterfall grill.

All 06 models had same features as the 04-05 LSEs but the standard 2 tone tail lights.

LSEs had a different wheel than the non-LSEs.

Stock LS, Black with black interior and I get lots of looks and thumbs up. When I first layed eyes on an LS in 2001, I sat slack jawed in awe of its beauty wondering who made it. In my opinion FLM really messed up with this car in two ways:

First and formost....poor advertising and promotion of the car. It is a gorgeous automobile that I believe they could have done so much more with.

Secondly, they should have utilized the modular motors and related drive train.

I get plenty, and also dirty looks from other guys in Thei rides......The women here in Cali. See the rims and thats it...lol

DSC00019.JPG

DSC00012.JPG

DSC00063.JPG

clean ls how did you get those exhaust cutouts on a pre-03 ls? did you cut into your 00-02 bumper or did you buy a 03-06 bumper and put it on since your trunk is shaved? it looks good but im not a big fan of the shaved trunk.

bigpappy33 said:
clean ls how did you get those exhaust cutouts on a pre-03 ls? did you cut into your 00-02 bumper or did you buy a 03-06 bumper and put it on since your trunk is shaved? it looks good but im not a big fan of the shaved trunk.
I Have a 03-06 bummper cover and i shaved the truck to make it fit. The pic does the car no justis. The trunk looks kinda gay in the pic, but in real life it looks good. I have a m3 looka like spoiler too but its not on yet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back