Turbo size

95LSC 2FAST4U said:
95devillens Come On. Like Most Who Are Dumb Enough To Buy A Front Wheel Drive Golf Cart From Cadillac, You Post A Picture Holding A Gun, Wow. My 98 Year Old Decrepid Granny Can Hold A Gun And Blow You Away, So Whats The Point. Real Men Use The 8 Nuckles God Gave Them And A Size 12 For The Final Blow As There Means Of Domination. Just Like The Caddy And The Gun, You Chose The Stupid And Pansy Way Out. I Could Race My Mark In Reverse And Beat Any Caddy, They Are Junk.. Front Wheel Drive? The Only Fishtailing You Will Do Is On Your 8 Foot Bass Boat When You Catch A 6inch Bluegill For Dinner Bro....

Stay In The Loser Forum, Cadillac........
Geez what a loser you are. Why are you freaking out on him for having a picture of John Goodman from Big Lebowski? A great movie by the way. Why don't you go to the loser forum, instead of coming to the Mark VIII performance forum and talking about things you don't know about, like how Marks came with 3.03 and 3.13 gear ratios. Idiot.

I beleive you are the idiot, thats what mine say they have..Ford offered several ratios depending on years, IDIOT MORON.. like i said i am 2FAST4U GEEK !!!!

ROADBOSS that is one sweet mark, nice job on modification of alternator for supercharger fitting, now that guy can talk smack !!

I guess I need to post the frikin sticker that shows gear ratio, that would end it...unbeleivable

95LSC 2FAST4U said:
I guess I need to post the frikin sticker that shows gear ratio, that would end it...unbeleivable

Yes,

Please "post the frikin sticker that shows gear ratio" so that all of us may be enlightened.

And keep it up with the 'idiot' and 'moron' jabber and your visit here will be short-lived.

Members online

Back