Turbo Charger any good?

If this kit is only 400 bucks and was a legit kit I think every LS on this site would be turbo charged... how many turbo charged LS's do we have here? yeah... but thats just be taking an educated guess.

Ha, Ha, Ha........

Brand new “Street Demon” Series turbo package for your vehicle. The most complete turbo package available for the price. This package has all new quality parts that are capable of producing well beyond 485 horsepower at 25+ PSI with supporting modifications and a built motor. This is the most complete package available compared to others at an affordable price. On a stock motor the kit will create give the motor a 50-100 horsepower gain on a low boost setting of 8 PSI. Also, the included electronic turbo timer provides a hassle-free operation of precisely calculating the cool down period to ensure a proper cool down for your turbocharged motor. Works with either automatic or manual gearboxes. This kit may allow you to keep your air conditioning and power steering for a great street setup.

Custom shop. Way too many other variables than just slapping a snail and some tubing on.

not to mention all the other stuff you will need, fuel system, MAF sensor, brackets, tunning...

even if that turbo was good size for the motor, it is nowhere near a complete kit.

It looks like that "kit" would only work as a tailpipe turbo but it doesn't have enough hardware too. I'm thinking that if I were to turbo my LS I'd either have custom headers style manifold built or try and see if the manifolds/turbos off Noble M400 would fit in the engine compartment as I have a v6.

If i could turbo my ls for only $400......lets just say every ls on this site would be turboed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...r_id=153569878461&ua=?*F?&itemid=270461015492

let me know what you think. Where is a good place to pick up a turbo charger?

hey kapeesh...this here forum aint big enuff fer the both of us...
Clint_Eastwood_9b52.jpg

Clint_Eastwood_9b52.jpg

Send them a message and ask them with the 4' of tubing supplied in the kit were does it mount on the vehicle.....hahahaha

Members online

No members online now.
Back