tune up question

BigBoiLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i need a tune up and i also need to replace my valve gasket covers, spark plugs, and coils. i need info on were i can get VGC and coils for cheap. i know there is a seller on ebay that sells coils for cheap if anyone has the link that would be appreciated. also i plan to do a tune up and have the mechanic just rplace the parts while he is changing the spark plugs.
also my car is a 2001 v6

alanisdeals - on ebay he has coils for cheap and haven't heard of anyone having a problem with coils received from this seller.

thanks i also found out something about program "M707" i tried searching if anyone has any info on that it would be greatly apreciated.

I think that was some kind of TSB on coils going bad and that dealerships had to fix them under warranty or something. I thought it only applied to the V8 but don't quote me on any of this.

thanks i also found out something about program "M707" i tried searching if anyone has any info on that it would be greatly apreciated.

Doesn't apply to the V6.
See attached.

Attachments

• R07M07%20dealer%20bulletin.zip
    61.1 KB · Views: 87
how does it not apply to the v6 when they all have the same problem, that is the dumbest thing i've heard

Members online

No members online now.
Back