TSTaCC

Bob Kinee

LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally got around to posting on these boards, lol. I would like to extend my hand to all of the other local Mark guys and gals. I run a club for MN12 and Fox T-birds, Cougars, Mark VIIs and Mark VIIIs. I myself have a Sunrise red 93 5.0 t-bird and a 94 rosemist purple mark VIII(dubbed the Lethal lincoln). We meet up all of the time and hit up car shows, the track, and generally hang out at diners on Saturdays and Tuesdays. We are pretty active with a smaller group and also have larger meets when all of the members come out. We are always looking for new people to hang and share stories/help with. Check out our forums(sorry for the clutter though, we had a little mishap with our domain company and the site is in shambles).

www.tstacc.com/forums

yeah.. same q&a's... when and where..

i checked out the site... 64 impala on that main pic??..i only see the grill but its gotta be an impala or belair or bisqaine (sp?)

yeah that Impala was near us at the car show. because of the angles of the other cars and trees9and I didn't bring my wide angle lens) i had to get the car's nose in the pics, lol.

Did you check out our forums sections. we always are talking about the newest happs. We also meet and chill out in Deptford on Tuesdays and Saturdays(saturdays being bigger hang outs). I just met Alex off of here and he has been coming out the last few weeks in his green 1st gen.

Members online

No members online now.
Back