Try this test

13out of13 McCain. There were some where both seemed to say nearly the same thing(carbon emissions).

Ron

3 Oblahma, 10 McCain.

I agree this is a bit of a skewed "quiz" (if you can call it that). People who already know who they're going to vote for obviously will try their best to make sure their answers are consistent with their candidate.

12/13 McCain. One of the illegal immigration questions tripped me up. They both sound the same.

I have seen no one on any board come up with a majority favoring Obama.

And the MSM fails. They are trying their best to make Obama look mainstream. Tisk, tisk, tisk.

8/5 - care to guess which way ;)
I stated before in this election I am voting against someone, not 'for' someone, not a very positive comment on the state of my party - or of the electoral process in general.

Thank you , I guess I should be glad I wasn't 'rtfm'ed...

I have discovered the Urban Dictionary, top of my google list. Even bewbie is in there.

This is a learning process for me - please be patient - oh, that's right - putting yourself in someone else's situation isn't something that you are very good at, is it Foss? I have always felt that was a pretty basic 'Christian' thing to do.

Thank you , I guess I should be glad I wasn't 'rtfm'ed...

I have discovered the Urban Dictionary, top of my google list. Even bewbie is in there.

This is a learning process for me - please be patient - oh, that's right - putting yourself in someone else's situation isn't something that you are very good at, is it Foss? I have always felt that was a pretty basic 'Christian' thing to do.
Awww...don't get snarky. I thought I was doing you a favor, you know, instead of giving you a fish, teaching you how to fish? Quite Christian, actually. :D

You could have given me a pole..;) whoops - no flirting , but it is so hard - do you know how many softballs you lob?

I certainly lob them back - just look at that last line... whew.

Oh...
Snarky
A witty mannerism, personality, or behavior that is a combination of sarcasm and cynicism. Usually accepted as a complimentary term.

Thank you, I am now 'hooked on Urban Dictionary'

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama.gif

Now I know I am not alone :p

I had 3 Obamas :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back