Trump

Johnson says Trump will respect peaceful transfer of power

"Of course he [Trump] respects that, and we all do." -Speaker Mike Johnson.

LoL.

Gaslighting at its finest, apparently Trump's 2020-2021 multi-state election interference attempts and the Jan 6th 2021 attack/insurrection didn't happen. Mike Johnson was also one of 147 House Republicans who voted to not certify the 2020 election as a means to keep Trump illegally in power.

Not that I think Trump will be in a position to transfer power again. But their gaslighting is deplorable.

Last edited:
1718637749788.png

Interesting.

NotFunFact: The jurors from Hunter Biden's criminal trial are out doing media interviews, as is normal and they're free to do. The jurors from Trump's criminal trial are hiding and hoping not to get doxxed out of fear for their and their family's lives.

This is the America Trumpers want.

Last edited:

Megachurch pastor and former Trump spiritual adviser admits sexual abuse

A Texas evangelical pastor and former spiritual adviser to Donald Trump has confessed to sexually assaulting a young girl in his past.

Robert Morris, a founding pastor of Dallas-based Gateway megachurch, was accused by an Oklahoma woman of sexual abuse in the 1980s, beginning when she was 12 and continuing until the age of 16.
-snip

The deplorables. Lock this child rapist up.

So Seriously...
I have been working up in Michigan recently, and have been continuing conducting my little survey.

It seems Biden is not doing well with Union workers... and I have confirmation that the Flint water issue is still not resolved, (that's putting it mildly)

So Seriously...
I have been working up in Michigan recently, and have been continuing conducting my little survey.

It seems Biden is not doing well with Union workers...

and I have confirmation that the Flint water issue is still not resolved, (that's putting it mildly)
Cool story, bro.

I've already showed you multiple times that due to Biden's lead pipe removal initiative that the city of Flint, MI has the funds to fix their decades long problem, but it's not happened due to the failing of the local authorities and a Federal judge is now handling it. You of course ignore these facts and spin, because the facts show Biden in a positive light.

@Ian Mills

I've been wondering for a while why an "Aussie" has randomly taken interest in U.S politics.

Maybe because you are really Canadian???
Nothing random about my interest in US politics at all... I have spent a lot of my time in the US over the last 20 plus years, for both work and vacations. Although a lot of right wing conspiracy drongos assert that people in other countries have no right to hold opinions or views on US politics, the rest of the world is all affected by what goes on in the USA and especially so if the orange baby gets in power again! Speaking of knowing your geography, I am in NZ, which is neither a part of Australia nor Canada!

Members online

Back