True led taillights

rays brother

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I did a search for true led taillights for the gen1. I know I've seen them b4 but I can't find them. I was really honking about doin this. Any help would be great.

I did a search for true led taillights for the gen1. I know I've seen them b4 but I can't find them. I was really honking about doin this. Any help would be great.

Get 'em on Ebay. #3357 for the brake lights and #194 for the trunk strip and side markers. They're pretty cheap. I've got them on my '96 and they work nicely. Only problem is that you will get the "check exterior lights" because the LED's take so little electricity that the computer thinks you have a burnt out light.

Cool. But those aren't LED's. They are regular bulbs set up to flash in sequence. Which is pretty darn cool. I had a '69 Cougar with sequential signals about 20 years ago. But anyway, as far as LED tail lights, I have red LED #3357's in my turn/tail/brake lights and white LED #194's in my trunk light strip and side markers on my '96. I need to get a pair of white LED #3157's for my backup lights and I should be done with the rear. Maybe someday I can do the sequential conversion. That would be awesome.

Hanks green machine and thaywood. Green machine I did see that idea for the sequential. If I can't find the true led setup I'm gonna go with just the led bulbs then do the sequential setup. I'll heck those bulbs out tonite when I get home. Thanks to both of you for your help.

Those websites are for the sequential taillights kits. I was looking for the true led kit for the gen1. I know I've seen it but just can't remember what site I seen them on.

Members online

No members online now.
Back