Trip Back In Time - For those as Old as Pepperman

on 4 records, 3 cassettes or 2 CDs -

Wow - who has a turntable, that uses it to listen to records? That would certainly separate the olds from the not olds... :)

Hey man, is that Mespock rock?
yeah mahn!
Well turn it up mahn!!

First I own most of those songs..

Second I remember when that set was available... LOL..
There was even a time when I bought some of those 4 record sets... Back when it was hard to find older LPs or songs that were no longer being cut.

Thank you CD's and Napster..

on 4 records, 3 cassettes or 2 CDs -

Wow - who has a turntable, that uses it to listen to records? That would certainly separate the olds from the not olds... :)

I still have a turntable and about 200 records... don't play them any more as I've replaced most of them with CDs.

Last Christmas my daughter and son bought me a Vinyl converter, a turntable which takes old records and lets you turn the songs into mp3s..

I have a few LPs in good condition and one that is out of print not in CD format.... was nice to be able to get that one back in the Mark VIII...

Wow - who has a turntable, that uses it to listen to records?
I have a very nice turntable. If I ever get around to finding a pre-amp, I'll use it to listen to records. I might even use it to rip some of the vinyl I have that's not available on CD.
That would certainly separate the olds from the not olds... :)
Nah. The dividing factor is MTV--if you remember when MTV played music videos, you're old. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back