Tring To Find Good Mods

quickmark8

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Im tring to find good mods for my 94 MarkVIII and where i can buy them at like a Stall and Headers and how to hook up a AutoMeter Tach up in my car what wire do i use thanks for everyones help

Some good mods to do before you start throwing good money around for naught would be items that also give some extra life to the car. One of my favorites is the J Mod even if you don't drill the plates, because you are adleast replacing the bad accumulators and changing over to Mercon V, a new filter, and hopefully you will add a quality plate style tranny cooler as well.(B&M from Summit)
How's the front suspension, are your ball joints in good shape, same for the brakes. How long has it been since plugs, wires, fuel and air filters been changed. These degrade over time and it's amazing how our car responds to just these simple maintance items.

Kook's headers are available from Supercoupes for our cars, but at this point would not be a investment I would advise until you start adding boost to your intake system. Certainly massaging your exhaust system can get you some percieved performance, but mostly ear appeal, unless you go to cut outs like Driller did.

A fully rebuilt rear end with a taller gear ratio (3.73 - 4.10) along with a Traction Lok or other positraction unit would be an up grade towards performance. Also you will need to upgrade your drive shaft as well (either buying a used one piece (93) or a new composite one from Reinhart Performance.

After you have those done you would definitely want to get a Chip and have you ride dialed in.

If you got any extra money left now would be the time to put your TC and Big Tach in there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back