Triangle Side Window Vent Part #

mharrison

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number for the triangel shaped side window defroster vent in the dash? My drivers side is gone. If it makes any difference, it is a light gray color.

mharrison said:
Does anyone know the part number for the triangel shaped side window defroster vent in the dash? My drivers side is gone. If it makes any difference, it is a light gray color.

if noone here has the number you are looking for, I will try and remeber to check when I go into work on tuesday.

Jay

vin number please. if you get that to me before 2 today, i will have your answer. pm it if you don't want everyone seeing it.

don't know what year his is, nor the interior color. that's why i need vin. hopefully he will get this.

XW4Z-19893-AAC. i could get it for you out of my memphis warehouse for wednesday. then probably 2 days to you from here. cost would be $29.44 plus ship. retails for $40.88.

edit: lucky you with the 3.58 ratio. :steering

Can you put one of these with the same shipment:
4W4Z-19E984-AAA (The silver strip for the AC vents)

If so, let me know how to get payment and shipping info to you.

Thanks,
matt

mharrison said:
Can you put one of these with the same shipment:
4W4Z-19E984-AAA (The silver strip for the AC vents)

If so, let me know how to get payment and shipping info to you.

Thanks,
matt

also, the knob is included with the vent, so no need to purchase separately.

00ls-sport said:
n/m what?

I think we are talking about two different vents. The one that I need has no knob on it. It is not adjustable in any way. It is the small defrost vent for the drivers window. But, I also need 4W4Z-19E984-AAA (The silver strip for the AC vent). I have included a picture that illustrates the vent that I need.

Lincloln LS Dash with Vent.jpg

yeah, my bad. i realized that this morning when i looked at mine and it wasn't triangular! dumbass! anyways, price on that(XW4Z-19E630-AAC) would be $6.54, and the chrome strip would be $3.32. if still interested, pm me mailing info.

Members online

No members online now.
Back