Transmission or Torque Converter?

klutch

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Cottman wants to rebuild it says its gone, Even if it is I am gonna rebuild it myself but I thought first I would consult you guys to see if it even is the transmission. The only real problems are 1. when I slow down to take a corner sometimes it will make a "shudder" 2. when going about 60 (just for example) say I slow down to about 30 then I give it gas again and will rev then it will kick hard I mean you can feel it. Other than that I dont notice any real problems, So whats the diagnosis guys? :D

klutch said:
Cottman wants to rebuild it says its gone, Even if it is I am gonna rebuild it myself but I thought first I would consult you guys to see if it even is the transmission. The only real problems are 1. when I slow down to take a corner sometimes it will make a "shudder" 2. when going about 60 (just for example) say I slow down to about 30 then I give it gas again and will rev then it will kick hard I mean you can feel it. Other than that I dont notice any real problems, So whats the diagnosis guys? :D
it could be the EPC solenoid its inside the tranny but its a pretty ez fix if you buy a book on it.this solenoid controls your tranny pressure ,u loose pressure,u have problems.they get alot of miles on them and they break down.it may have more problems but ususally it is caused by the epc going bad

Members online

No members online now.
Back