Traitor Kerry calls troops uneducated

fossten

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLuMWiQ6r2o

And here's his defiant reply to criticism:

October 31, 2006

Statement of John Kerry Responding to Republican Distortions, Pathetic Tony Snow Diversions and Distractions

Washington – Senator John Kerry issued the following statement in response to White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, assorted right wing nut-jobs, and right wing talk show hosts desperately distorting Kerry’s comments about President Bush to divert attention from their disastrous record:

“If anyone thinks a veteran would criticize the more than 140,000 heroes serving in Iraq and not the president who got us stuck there, they're crazy. This is the classic G.O.P. playbook. I’m sick and tired of these despicable Republican attacks that always seem to come from those who never can be found to serve in war, but love to attack those who did.

I’m not going to be lectured by a stuffed suit White House mouthpiece standing behind a podium, or doughy Rush Limbaugh, who no doubt today will take a break from belittling Michael J. Fox’s Parkinson’s disease to start lying about me just as they have lied about Iraq. It disgusts me that these Republican hacks, who have never worn the uniform of our country lie and distort so blatantly and carelessly about those who have. [talk about personal attacks]

The people who owe our troops an apology are George W. Bush and Dick Cheney who misled [lie] America into war and have given us a Katrina foreign policy that has betrayed our ideals, killed and maimed our soldiers, and widened the terrorist threat instead of defeating it. These Republicans are afraid to debate veterans who live and breathe the concerns of our troops, not the empty slogans of an Administration that sent our brave troops to war without body armor.

Bottom line, these Republicans want to debate straw men because they’re afraid to debate real men. And this time it won’t work because we’re going to stay in their face with the truth and deny them even a sliver of light for their distortions. No Democrat will be bullied by an administration that has a cut and run policy in Afghanistan and a stand still and lose strategy in Iraq.”

Exactly like he did in NAM...............

Put his tail between his legs and run for cover. I can not believe that he was not fragged years ago.

John Kerry is a typical elitist left-winger from Mass. You would expect differently? The only need this jackoff has for us is as a punchline for his jokes. I would never belittle the service that he gave while in uniform (even though he tried to run away from the draft). Any man or woman who has served deserves at least that much respect. I would hope that he would show that same respect to current military members and not perpetuate the misconceptions that nearly all Americans share.

For the record todays military is arguably the most professional and highly educated fighting force the world has ever known. Particularly in the enlisted force. A high percentage of individuals who enlist already possess some sort of degree or are at least on their way to getting one. Many Senior Non-Commissioned Officers have obtained mulitple degrees (Multiple Masters are not uncommon). In fact, one would be hard pressed to be promoted past E-6 without one.

With fewer than 4% of United States citizens having ever worn any sort of military uniform it is of great importance that we who have inform the public of every aspect of our service. With respect to the United States Air Force I can tell you that we are warriors - we are a diverse, skilled, highly educated, knowledge-enabled, motivated, ethical and accountable fighting force who asks for little in return...save the respect of those we serve.

I would think that a United States Senator would know that...

FreeFaller said:
John Kerry is a typical elitist left-winger from Mass. You would expect differently? The only need this jackoff has for us is as a punchline for his jokes. I would never belittle the service that he gave while in uniform (even though he tried to run away from the draft). Any man or woman who has served deserves at least that much respect. I would hope that he would show that same respect to current military members and not perpetuate the misconceptions that nearly all Americans share.

For the record todays military is arguably the most professional and highly educated fighting force the world has ever known. Particularly in the enlisted force. A high percentage of individuals who enlist already possess some sort of degree or are at least on their way to getting one. Many Senior Non-Commissioned Officers have obtained mulitple degrees (Multiple Masters are not uncommon). In fact, one would be hard pressed to be promoted past E-6 without one.

With fewer than 4% of United States citizens having ever worn any sort of military uniform it is of great importance that we who have inform the public of every aspect of our service. With respect to the United States Air Force I can tell you that we are warriors - we are a diverse, skilled, highly educated, knowledge-enabled, motivated, ethical and accountable fighting force who asks for little in return...save the respect of those we serve.

I would think that a United States Senator would know that...

Amen bro. I would also add my own experience, such as it was. I had six months of advanced training after Basic, including Morse Code and other classified electronic equipment training. People were routinely re-classified to different specialties because they couldn't cut it. And I was enlisted.

The man is a fcuking embarrassment. He tries to come off like a tough guy, but just ends up sounding like a damned fool and a phony. I despise John Kerry from the bottom of my heart. I just pray to God that he doesn't decide to run again in 2008. He had his chance in 2004 and blew it big-time.

I gotta say - he really screwed the pooch on that one. I cant imagine what he was thinking.

Were exactly did he call the troops "uneducated"? He's attacking certain Republicans in the article, not the troops...

95DevilleNS said:
Were exactly did he call the troops "uneducated"? He's attacking certain Republicans in the article, not the troops...

Watch and Listen to the video and then take your spinning and shove it up your .... :eek: :shifty: :D

You might just find it on YouTube.:rolleyes:

Just type in the search box... "John Kerry hands GOP victory in '06."

95DevilleNS said:
He's attacking certain Republicans in the article, not the troops...

He attacked no one except our military. Everything else he now says is back-peddling.

He implied that if you're uneducated, then your only choice is the military, therefore everyone in the military is uneducated. I don't believe for one minute that he meant for it to have been taken that way, but the right-wing vultures will twist it around to make it out to be an attack on our soldiers. Hell, who can blame them? Politics has become nothing but a game of gotcha, practiced by both sides. His statement was just an empty platitude, like most of what comes out of politicians' mouths. His just tend to be extra moronic. The man can't seem to keep his foot out of his mouth. I'd personally like to stick my foot in his ass.

While I know you're not defending him and I agree that all politicians pander to an audience I must disagree with you on what he meant the statement to mean.

He knew damn well what he was saying. He's been insulting his brothers in arms for well over thirty years now and he's not about to stop anytime soon. The man is a lying, dirty, low-down bottom feeder whose only saving grace was three years in uniform. Even his "volunteering" into the United States Navy was seen by him as the lesser of two evils (voluntary USN service or be drafted and not have a choice). If he would have had his way he would have spent the duration of the Vietnam War in Paris, Frace studying (the draft board denied his request). Quite frankly I think we would have been better off.

Again 95DevilleNS....................

95DevilleNS said:

You never cease to amaze me with your constant siding with traitors and others out to destroy our country. I do not personally know you, but I picture you like all of the other "little men" with big mouths at the bar on saturday night who constantly gets your azz kicked because your mouth writes checks that your body can't cash. Your avatar shows a man holding a gun. If Kerry would have won the election, that would be something from the distant past. Instead of just opening your mouth, open your eyes and your ears also. Kerry has done nothing but kick the American serviceman in the teeth. And he has people like you holding them so he does not get his azz kicked.

I've never respected John Kerry to begin with; but this time, he's really sunk to a new low with his comments. He'll walk over anyone to make himself look good. He is pathetic and should resign, the homo...:rolleyes:

MonsterMark said:
Watch and Listen to the video and then take your spinning and shove it up your .... :eek: :shifty: :D

You might just find it on YouTube.:rolleyes:

Just type in the search box... "John Kerry hands GOP victory in '06."

LOL Brevity is the soul of wit my friend...you just captured the essence.

I thought John Francis Kerry was supposed to be the smart, intelligent, wise, enlyghtened, clever, tolerant one. Whoops.

Can't believe Bush only beat this p|_|ssy by four million votes.

Hugh Hewitt has the best summary I've seen about this 'flap'.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.hughhewitt.com

" The MSM is going to try and cover for Kerry and his party, and will refuse to press other Democrats for responses to the obvious questions:

What do you think about Kerry's remarks?
Do you believe he was making a joke about President Bush?
Should Senator Kerry apologize? (There are others, but I'd settle for those three.)

Having reminded the public of all this, Kerry's slander will also clarify things for many, many Americans.

The Democrats remain the party of Michael Moore, Ned Lamont, Kosputin, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Dan Rather and Howard Dean.

Any vote for any Democrat is a vote for every one of those folks, and many more besides.

Kerry sent up a flare over the whole Democratic Party. Other Dems and the MSM are trying mightily to put it out. I don't think they will succeed. The silence about Kerry from Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and every high profile Democrat is the loudest noise in American politics tonight.

What cowards not to state the obvious, rebuke Kerry and join the American Legion and countless others in demanding an apology. And what a disaster for the United States if this party achieves a majority in either the House or the Senate.

Any vote for any Democrat is a vote against victory and a vote for vulnerability. It is also a vote against the military. "

What's the most amazing is seeing all of these liberal Bush bashers, in their attempt to defend Kerry, confirming their belief in what he said. Confirming that elitism, contempt, and condescension directed at the military from the left.

For who is serving in the US military and how 'dumb' they are...

http://www.heritage.org/Research/NationalSecurity/cda06-09.cfm

Academic Education

— 49.2 percent of officers have advanced or professional degrees; 39.4 percent have master’s degrees, 8.5 percent have professional degrees and 1.3 percent have doctorate degrees.

— 22.8 percent of company grade officers have advanced degrees; 16.5 percent have master’s degrees, 5.9 percent have professional degrees and 0.3 percent have doctorate degrees.

— 85.4 percent of field grade officers have advanced degrees; 70.7 percent have master’s degrees, 12.1 percent have professional degrees and 2.5 percent have doctorate degrees.

— 99.9 percent of the enlisted force have at least a high school education; 73.3 percent have some semester hours toward a college degree; 16.2 percent have an associate’s degree or equivalent semester hours; 4.7 percent have a bachelor’s degree; 0.7 percent have a master’s degree and .01 percent have a professional or doctorate degree.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would to compare these education numbers with the education numbers of the people entering Hollywood this year as a career choice.

Calabrio said:
What's the most amazing is seeing all of these liberal Bush bashers, in their attempt to defend Kerry, confirming their belief in what he said. Confirming that elitism, contempt, and condescension directed at the military from the left.

It is truly amazing and incredibly damaging to the Dems.

Only the kool-aid drinkers think he was trying to make a joke.

Watch the video. The preceding minute before the 'joke', he makes a joke about Bush and his home state. Then he pauses and gets serious. His tonal reflections in his voice demonstrate he is being serious. He is trying to reach these kids. He was being sincere. If you don't get educated, you'll be a loser and wind up 'stuck in Iraq'.

It doesn't get any plainer than that.

I loved Rush yesterday. He hit the Libs right on the nail. He said Kerry would claim it was a joke and the Libs would defend him.

I am sooo glad sKerry didn't just simply apologize. His denial has handed the GOP victory in '06.

My new bumper sticker I'm printing out...

Kerry '06

LMAO. Thank you Lurch. I knew I could count on you.

Trent Lott has to resign because of a joke he made about Strom Thurmond, even after apologizing repeatedly.

Kerry refuses to apologize, yet nobody's calling for his resignation.

The hypocrisy is tangible.

Here's another Joke taken from a CNN article:

But not all Democrats concurred. Vietnam veteran and former U.S. Sen. Max Cleland of Georgia defended Kerry and applauded the senator for showing "our party how to fight back with the truth."

"John Kerry is a patriot who has fought tooth and nail for veterans ever since he came home from Vietnam. He has stood with his brothers in arms unlike this administration, which exploits our troops to make a political point and divide America," Cleland said in a statement.

It looks like Cleland has his own problems telling the "truth."

Keep trotting 'em out Dims.

Swirl, swirl, swirl down the drain they go.

Once again snatching defeat from the hands of victory.

Too bad they spiked the ball on the 10 yard line.
Too bad the 'measured the drapes' before they bought the house.

Bush/Cheney '06

TommyB said:
He implied that if you're uneducated, then your only choice is the military, therefore everyone in the military is uneducated. I don't believe for one minute that he meant for it to have been taken that way, but the right-wing vultures will twist it around to make it out to be an attack on our soldiers. Hell, who can blame them? Politics has become nothing but a game of gotcha, practiced by both sides. His statement was just an empty platitude, like most of what comes out of politicians' mouths. His just tend to be extra moronic. The man can't seem to keep his foot out of his mouth. I'd personally like to stick my foot in his ass.

Thank you, I didn't watch the video, I thought the article was a summary of the video.

Kerry '06

4fvjseq.jpg

bufordtpisser said:
You never cease to amaze me with your constant siding with traitors and others out to destroy our country. I do not personally know you, but I picture you like all of the other "little men" with big mouths at the bar on saturday night who constantly gets your azz kicked because your mouth writes checks that your body can't cash. Your avatar shows a man holding a gun. If Kerry would have won the election, that would be something from the distant past. Instead of just opening your mouth, open your eyes and your ears also. Kerry has done nothing but kick the American serviceman in the teeth. And he has people like you holding them so he does not get his azz kicked.

Still huffing and puffing I see... Now were exactly do you see me "siding with traitors and others out to destroy our country"? I didn't watch the video, I miss-read what Fossten wrote and thought the article was the video in written format. I have now learned that Kerry did in fact imply that military personal are "uneducated" and that was a jackass move.

Actually, I rarely hang out in bars and I never pick fights, but I am more than willing to finish them when confronted, so your "picture" is incorrect.

The avatar is John Goodman from the movie "The Big Lebowski", watch it, you just might enjoy it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back