Town Car Mechanics in Toronto

Dewhirst

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a retired or part time mechanic in the Greater Toronto Area who is familiar with 95-97 Town Cars.

Please email me if you are in the GTA and can repair my 97 Cartier Town Car.

Regards,

John Dewhirst

A Cartier Town Car is a Lincoln manufactured by Ford Motor Company. So I must assume that any Experienced Ford Master Mechanic should be able to work on your car, thus most Ford-Lincoln-Mercury Power Train components are the same and are used on different applications. I own a 97 Towncar with a 4.6Lt V-8 and a 4R70W transmission. etc.. No big deal, as most of those basic components, some with some minor changes or variations are also used for specific applications on those other rear wheel drive cars as well like Crown Victoria, Grand Marquis,Towncars, MK, Some Mustangs. Any ways, the mechanic that considers himself a PRO, must and should go by the book; meaning by specs, procedures and diagnostics routines pertaining to your car specific application: by Year, Model, mfg date, etc.. to properly diagnose and repair or R&R any component the right way.

A part is just a part. and most of all, shop manuals, and other technical references + the web are very educational tools where you can get almost any info you need. as well as see graphics and application charts of exploded views of components, etc. Experienced certified mechanic can also evaluate a part and suggest replacement if he observed abnormal wear or out of specs, etc..etc, etc.. Well, I can go on and on..
hope you get the idea.

Members online

No members online now.
Back