Touch Screen

Touchscreen????.......................…:shifty:

whaaaaaaa???????????????????

tactical%20facepalm.jpg

because we have no damn clue what you are talking about.

theres nothing about touchscreens on the right of the page.

MimoUSA In-Dash 6.5in Screen TFT-LCD DVD • Double Din Size DVD with 6.5¡n TFT LCD Monitor • DVD,VCD,CD,MP3,CD-R,CD-RW compatible • PAL/NTSC optional; [16:9 mode]

OFF OF LSKONCEPTS PAGE :):):):):)

whatever ad you saw was probably just a banner ad.

EDIT: OH Retract statment.

So... now! lol
Does anyone have input on this? Before I go out and waste a grand on a touch screen

P.S.- Sorry for the fail! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

so wait... you would like to know if any of us would recommend buying a no name touch screen, with way too many moving parts for the same price you could buy a brand name system with bluetooth and with navigation?

this really has to be a joke right?

no its not a joke? ok then no...

no one would ever recommend a no name headunit when you can get much better for less or much more for the same price.

so wait... you would like to know if any of us would recommend buying a no name touch screen, with way too many moving parts for the same price you could buy a brand name system with bluetooth and with navigation?

this really has to be a joke right?

no its not a joke? ok then no...

no one would ever recommend a no name headunit when you can get much better for less or much more for the same price.

No its not a joke it was a question... and all I want to know is if I should spend the money or not...

no need to be an ass :) thanks;)

I think Im just going to say :q:q:q:q it and buy the Alpine one, and have them install everything for me... Buy 1 sub get another free... and have my brother make me a custom box

I would buy an Avic or something else
agree... avic d3 is pretty good. you might be able to get a used one for like 300.. if you got the money go with pioneer, they make good stuff. i was lucky to get my avic for 400 when they came out.

agree... avic d3 is pretty good. you might be able to get a used one for like 300.. if you got the money go with pioneer, they make good stuff. i was lucky to get my avic for 400 when they came out.
if you have the money for a newer avic go with pioneer.. but if u get used d3 they are pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.
Back