totaled 01 ls v8 sport package.

crownvicjim

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. im not on the ls forum too much, but my girlfriend just messed her car up. the insurance company is going to total it and im seeing if its worth parting out or selling the whole car for a fixer or parts. She took a corner too fast and jumped a curb. the passenger rims are gone along with those two tires they are the 10 spoke chrome 17's. someone said they are $900 each new? It cracked the front lower bumper and already had a crack in the rear bumper. the car is in otherwise great condition, but i could get an itemized description of the damage.(im sure there is more than that, but that is the major stuff) I can buy it back for $700 and i would think i could get at least twice that parted or for a parts car. the car has 110,000 miles, no other dents, minor wear on front seats, but a really nice car. i dunno. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

I'm sure the suspension components on that side are effed. But you aren't trying to fix it and get it back on teh road, so no big deal.

so, it all depends on how much time you want to spend tearing it apart.

ext./int. color? Pics?

If its a 2002 or newer, I will lovingly buy the center console.

Members online

No members online now.
Back