Tongue-tied

Biocow

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
By Sun Media

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH: - "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practise their love with women all across the country."

-- Sept. 6

- "There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me ... you can't get fooled again."

-- Sept. 17, 2002

- "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

-- Aug. 5

- "They misunderestimated me."

-- Nov. 6, 2000

- "I'm honoured to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein."

-- May 25

- "One of the most meaningful things that's happened to me since I've been the governor -- the president -- governor -- president. Oops. Ex-governor ... "

-- Jan. 9

- "The vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

-- Oct. 27, 2003

- "We're concerned about AIDS inside our White House -- make no mistake about it."

-- Feb. 7, 2001

SENATOR JOHN KERRY:

- "The truth, which is what elections are all about, is that the tax burden of the middle class has gone up while the tax burden of the middle class has gone down."

-- Aug. 25

- "We certainly do not need something as complex and emotional as Vietnam reduced to simple campaign rhetoric."

-- Feb. 1992

- "I actually did vote for the $87 billion (boost to the war budget) before I voted against it."

-- March 16

- "I don't own an SUV."

But what about your wife and kids?

"The family has [a Chevrolet SUV]. I don't have it."

-- April 23

- "If you think I would have gone to war the way George Bush did, don't vote for me."

-- January 2004

- (While saluting): "I'm John Kerry and I'm reporting for duty."

-- the opening remarks of his acceptance speech at the July 2004 Democratic convention

Members online

No members online now.
Back