Today was the day for the Ford GT

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
this afternoon at work, the carrier came with 6 ford GT and one was deliverd to our dealership....all i can say is WOW, i heard it run,got to sit in it, If your tall this ones not for you....this car is amazing....the sticker says around 160k but the dealer is taking bids.....highest wins....wish i had the $$$$$$ :Beer clink the link for my job at the bottom www.olatheford.com to see the pics....click the info bout the GT when the page loads :bow:

just checked the selling price $306,000 WOW!!!!!

Last edited:
Oh YA. So what would you buy with the $160K?

I remember when they were thinking about pricing it at $100K originally.

I'd give a testicle, 1/2 of my liver, a kidney and my dog for one.

viiiball said:
this afternoon at work, the carrier came with 6 ford GT and one was deliverd to our dealership....all i can say is WOW, i heard it run,got to sit in it, If your tall this ones not for you....this car is amazing....the sticker says around 160k but the dealer is taking bids.....highest wins....wish i had the $$$$$$ :Beer clink the link for my job at the bottom www.olatheford.com to see the pics....click the info bout the GT when the page loads :bow:

just checked the selling price $306,000 WOW!!!!!

I'll bid $5.00 do you think I'll win!!! If I do I'll let everyone that comes on the 12/4 to take her out for a spin.....

You WISH you could buy one for $160 grand! Our local dealer calls me whenever he gets something new and cool. When he called me last month, I went over to look at the GT they had. It was only there a couple days before it was sold for $204 grand!!!
He just called me last night to tell me he got a new Mustang GT w/manual trans. for me to take out for a drive. So I know what I'll be doing tomorrow! :biggrin:

I want one so bad... but never gonna happen :( (I'd be glad to spend 160K on that car... so beautiful yet so mean)

damn you FORD.... damn you....

Pay off All Debts????????? Retire in my 50's instead of 71 or older....
SCREW! I'd get the CAR!!!!!!Life is too short anyways, I can wait another 38 years to retire.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back