To Sell or Not To Sell???

Mac3150

LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, I purchased a 01 V8 Sport in Silver Frost with 25,000 miles on it 7 weeks ago. I also purchased the best Ford Extended Service Plan that covers the car up to 100,000 miles, that's right, 100,000 miles. I have installed 18" wheels and tires and have purchased a LSE bodykit from Ken Garrison aka GreyGhost, which has not been installed yet. Here is my dilema. I am getting a new job and a company car is included so I will no longer need the Lincoln. This car is in mint condition with low miles and a 100,000 mile warranty. I'm just looking for opinions on a asking price at this point. The car presently has 30,000 miles on it. What do you guys think?

I'd keep it just to play around with it. You're company car probably won't give you as much satisfaction as the LS. Especially after you get the LSE kit on.

Ken you are right, but I just bought a new house and the extra cash will come in handy. Get this, I'll go from driving an LS to a Chevy Uplander. The Uplander is one of the ugliest vehicles on the road today.

GrayGhost1 said:
I'd keep it just to play around with it. You're company car probably won't give you as much satisfaction as the LS. Especially after you get the LSE kit on.

keep the ls and sell the uplander. no one that ownes an ls should ever be seen with an uplander in their driveway. tell your company youll take the money for the uplander in payment monthly

I agree with Gray... I plan on keeping mine for as long as I can, it's much better than 99% of the new cars out there. :L

I wish I could. The company I presently work for gives me $750.00/ month for my auto allowance, plus they pay for gas and oil. I pay for repairs if needed, this is the reason I purchase the extended warranty.

itsnotmydaddys said:
keep the ls and sell the uplander. no one that ownes an ls should ever be seen with an uplander in their driveway. tell your company youll take the money for the uplander in payment monthly

if you dont mind im a 21 year old college student where do you work that they treat you that good. and i live in stl. are they hiring. put in a good word.:)

Medical Sales

itsnotmydaddys said:
if you dont mind im a 21 year old college student where do you work that they treat you that good. and i live in stl. are they hiring. put in a good word.:)

Mac3150 said:
I wish I could. The company I presently work for gives me $750.00/ month for my auto allowance, plus they pay for gas and oil. I pay for repairs if needed, this is the reason I purchase the extended warranty.

What if the job doesn't work out? That's what you should actually thinking about but it sounds like you already have your mind made up so go with your gut feelings.

If it doesn't, I keep the LS. I feel pretty confident about the job though.

Kamikaze said:
What if the job doesn't work out? That's what you should actually thinking about but it sounds like you already have your mind made up so go with your gut feelings.

WOW you are serious about selling your LS, keep it. I am 26 and have 4 cars yeah money was tight a couple years ago but I am happy I have all my rides. Dont be a fool, keep the LS.

-Scott-

:I :iconcur: with everyone KEEP THE LS DON'T LET IT GO IT'S A GREAT CAR YOU'LL REGRET THAT YOU SOLD IT LATER!! KEEP THE CAR!!

Members online

Back