tires

Lobo

New LVC Member
Reaction score
The stock tires of the LS V8 is 235/50... but i can get 4 snow tires for $250 but they are 245/55

will they b working good after i do the alignment??

Larger diameter than stock. I run 225/55 snow tires.

Larger diameter than stock. I run 225/55 snow tires.

he didnt ask that...he asked if they work!!!! yes it will work lobo...should work with no problems but make sure u do get an alignment or you'll run into some wear problems really quick and i believe someone on here has that size on the ls....also if they still dont want to work just take em to unemployment!!!!

The tires you are talking about are 1cm wider also. It is better to have a narrower Winter tire, but if you think the deal is good, get them - they'll work just not be optimal.

Generally speaking you want your summer tires wider and your winter tires narrower for the best overall performance.

he didnt ask that...he asked if they work!!!! yes it will work lobo...should work with no problems but make sure u do get an alignment or you'll run into some wear problems really quick and i believe someone on here has that size on the ls....also if they still dont want to work just take em to unemployment!!!!

A lot of tires will "work." Just not optimally. So, instead of giving bad advice, I made a useful suggestion of a proper replacement size.

The only good thing I could say about the size he listed is he'll have more ground clearance.

Members online

No members online now.
Back