Tires

Dacket

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, i need new tires... One of my tires on driver side rear keeps leaking down to about 20psi... i pump it up to 35 and in about a day its back to 20... The tires are on their last leg and my full spare in the trunk is flat... I dont know if its bad or not yet. I was lookin for some advice or suggestions as to what kind of tires I should be lookin for. I don't have alot of money, so i would prolly have to buy 2 at a time just to ensure i have a ride to work lol. I'm afraid this tire could go any mile now.

Ok, i need new tires... One of my tires on driver side rear keeps leaking down to about 20psi... i pump it up to 35 and in about a day its back to 20... The tires are on their last leg and my full spare in the trunk is flat... I dont know if its bad or not yet. I was lookin for some advice or suggestions as to what kind of tires I should be lookin for. I don't have alot of money, so i would prolly have to buy 2 at a time just to ensure i have a ride to work lol. I'm afraid this tire could go any mile now.

I have 4 Michellen tires for sale if you want them. They are 235/50/17, still a good amount of tread remaining, but I just put on some 20's.

$100 for all 4 (plus shipping if your not local)

that sounds like a good deal to me... i'm expecting to pay 200 each for new ones. I might just have to take you up on that offer.

Members online

No members online now.
Back